Chapter 2

Hope y'all like chapter 2.

Ariana's POV:

I entered the dressing room. Oh, it was a dream. It had everything I like loved: Heals, dresses, crop tops, cat ears, jackets, shrugs, necklaces, bracelets, hair extensions & wigs, fake eyelashes & skirts. It also had a shit ton amount of make up: Lipstick, lipgloss, lip balm, mascara, blush, eye shadow, bronzer, lip outliner, spray tan & much much much much much more.

I met with the stylists, and things became pretty awkward.

"OH MY GOSH, IT'S ARIANA GRANDE!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

"Haha...hi..."

I tried not to make things awkward.

The two stylists looked at each other. "Sorry, we had a fangirl moment," they said in unison. "we're deeply sorry."

"Oh, it's OK, I get this a lot of the time. But now, I think it would be better if we focused on getting dressed. My role is coming soon."

"Oh yea, oops."

*After Dressing Me Up.*

"There. You look so gorgeous."

"Aww, thanks. It's all your work, anyway," I said. I looked at the clock which reminded me that my role was coming. "thanks so much for this, guys. I'll see you in a while. Maybe. But my role's starting in a bit. See you soon."

*Filming."

"Good morning, idiot hookers."

Emma Roberts, was playing Chanel. I had a lot of roles with her, so I prayed that she wasn't a bitch.

*My scene.*

We were wearing these red devil costumes, & were sitting. I was with the other Chanel's. We were doing a blood oath. My character was pretty dumb, so I had to say them dumb dialogues which I'd drilled into my head-hopefully.

"Wait, what about STDs? What is one of us has like genital warts, or...chlamydia or something?" I said.

"Idiot, you don't get STDs from blood oaths. You get STDs from dirty toilet seats & drinking water in Mexico." Replied Chanel.

"Um, STD stands for, "Sexually Transmitted Disease," which means it's transmitted sexually." Said Chanel #5.

"Does it look like the four of us are about to have sex right now, number five, huh?" Asked Chanel.

~

My episode for today was over. To be honest, it went pretty well.

"Roar!"

Wow, my stomach was loud when hungry. So, I decided to go to the Café.

*At The Café.*

"Hi, may I have one Soy Latte, please?"

I grabbed my soy late, and sat on the nearest table.

Damn, it was getting lonely here.

I took a few sips of my latte.

As I was about to take the next sip, someone approached.

"Hi, I'm Skyler Samuels! I play Grace," she said. "and you must be number two! And of course, Ariana Grande!"

"Nice to meet you, Skyler! Take a seat."

"So..."

And before we knew it, we both got indulged in conversations. Wow, me & Skyler were very similar. We ran from topic to topic, until I found one particularly interesting.

"So...have you heard of Jai Brooks?" Skyler asked.

"I," I had to pause because I was blushing hard. I don't even know why, I mean, I didn't even know Jai properly. I couldn't have developed feelings for him so fast. "yea, I have."

"Good," Skyler said, relaxed. "now this won't be awkward."

"Why would this've been 'awkward'?" I asked, moving my fingers up & down for the air annotations.

"Well, he's the hottest guy here. It's like you know," Skyler took a deep breath. "OK. Let me frame this in simple words. So, basically, the entire cast of Scream Queens is like a high school. You know, with that one popular girl, who all the guys are crazy after, and that one guy all girls are crazy after? And that one nerd, and that one-you understand, right?"

"Yea."

"So, almost every girl is hitting on Jai here. Rumor has it that even Mrs. Bean's hitting on him," Skyler said, revolted. "anyways, Chanel is like that popular girl & Jai's the popular guy. She's developed feeling for him, but he-"

"SKYLER! There you are! I've been looking for you EVERYWHERE! Anyways, come with me! I need to show you something real cool! COME ON!"

One of Skyler's friends had come. She pulled Skyler & took her with her.

I raised my hand to say bye.

But before I could, Skyler whispered in my ear, "I personally think you're Jai's lucky one." And left.

This statement shocked me like nothing else.

What was that supposed to mean?

It's JustJariana here. Hope y'all enjoyed chapter 2. Do y'all consider this as a cliffhanger? Or nah? I honestly love cliffhangers-a bit. Anyways, I just want to say, that if in the story, any character or actor is insulted, IT'S ALL FOR THE STORY. I love ALL the cast, & don't mean anything. So, no hate please!