Chapter 1

"Hey Niall, what are you doing after school?" Bethany asked me as I quickly walked down the hall.

I didn't stop to answer. "Nothing." I said continuing to walk away from her. She quickly walked behind me.

"Wanna hang out at my house?" She asked running in front of me, standing and blocking me from the school doors.

"No thanks, got home work to do." I lied.

"You could do that at my house. And when your finished, we could do some other stuff." She said, trying to sound seductive. Any other guys would say yes right now, but I'm not like all the other guys.

"I said no Bethany, sorry." I replied in a not-so-sorry voice. I moved her from the door and walked over to my junkie car.

Bethany is the school slut. She wraps everyone around her finger to get what she wants (which is usually sex), and then flicks them off of her pretty little shoulder. I, unlike all the other guys, don't find her curly blond hair a blue eyes attractive.

I'm gay, found that out a year ago. I'm learning to except it...but it's hard. My family is religious, and our church talks about how being gay is wrong and dirty. That's why I never go to church.

I opened the door to my car and revved up the engine. I really hate this car, it's always breaking down.

Radioactive by Imagine Dragons came on the radio as I pulled out of my high school parking lot, and as usual I sang to it as loud as I could.

"IM WAKING UPPPP,

TO ASH AND DUUUUUUUST,

I WALK MY PROWL AND I SWEAT MY RUST!

IM BREEEEEATHING IN,

THE CHEMICALS!"

I sang as I pulled my car around the corner to the red light by the little shops. I rolled my window down and let the cool spring air in.

"IM WAKING UP!

I FEELLL IT IN MY BONES,

ENOUGH TO MAKE MY SYSTEM GO!

WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE,

TO THE NEW AGE!

WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE,

TO THE NEW AGE!"

I was about to sing the oh oh oh part but I turned my head and saw a boy about my age listening to my little performance.

He was smiling and once he noticed I saw him, he clapped his hands. The boy was sitting at one of the little tables outside of The Juliet Cafe, my favorite tea place.

"Bravo, you're not a bad singer!" He called out, clapping his hands.

He's hot. He's like, super hot. If you put a hot tub inside of a volcano, set it on fire, then put it on the sun, he would be hotter than that.

I blushed. Suddenly I heard car horns beeping from behind me and I looked forward. Shit, green light.

"What's your name?" I asked quickly.

"Harry, Harry Styles." He said. I smiled awkwardly at him then drove off.

Harry.

His name is Harry Styles.

As soon as I got home, I threw my back pack on the counter and whipped out my trusty steed, also known as my IPhone.

Harry Styles.

I logged onto Twitter and typed in Harry Styles on the search bar. It quickly loaded and I tapped on the first person.

His icon looked like the boy I saw early, and I thanked the gods for letting me find him. I read his description-

'Hiiiiiiiiii. Still trying to figure out what the right thing to say here is. love you .x'

Aw, that's cute. I smiled to myself and looked at his latest tweets.

'Just had a mini performance from some guy in his car. Encore!!'

Holly toco sauce. He tweeted this 6 minutes ago, he must be talking about me!

I pushed the follow button and tweeted him.

'@Harry_Styles hey!! My names Niall, the guy who was singing. You owe me for my performance!'

It's so weird how I'm obsessing over this guy and I barely know him. I hope he tweets me back.

My phone buzzed and I read the notification.

"Come on Niall, I know you want to come over! ~Bethany". I sighed. Not even gonna bother to answer her.

Today is Friday, so I can sleep in tomorrow! I fist pumped at the thought and headed back up to my room, taking my back pack with me.