5 october 2005

'A couple days flew by, I was just getting yelled at when my father walked into the room. If he was my father I would of gave him a big hug. But it wasn't him instead it was a tall guy playing the figure role of my father. I got adopted that day. That day that changed my life forever.'

'I mean I don't mind them just there not the real deal. They love me and there worth my time, like I am to them. I feel whole with them, but it's not the same. I guess my dream came true just not the way I expected.'

October 4 2005
" Here are the girls, meet Lucy, may, Taylor and dotti they are all 4 beautiful girls and 5 years old." Says my guardian. She can't continues, "unfortunately dotti was born mute, now shall we go inside and talk?"

A couple hours later they came out  an my guardian walks over and says "go pack your bag" with one hand on my shoulder I sprint up the stairs and pack. I walk down and I give all the girls a big hug, but bell the biggest in her ear I whisper "I will never forget what you've done thank you" she quickly broke free of the hug and froze while I put one finger to my mouth signalling her to shoosh. I go and give my old guardian a warm hug and start to cry on her shoulder.

"With one last good by I wave and hold the hand of my mum and walk out the door and into a knew life, but that was 10 years ago"