The truth

I notice there is a note in my hand. I unfold it and read it.
Dotti I know this won't make sense. But we're spies, your mum was a great one, until her cover got blown. You need to run. Everything you need to know is in the bag. I look to the left and see a big blue bag. I continue reading the note be safe, find who your mother really is, and run. Dispose of the note once you have read it all, your life will never be the same, trust no one, not even your best friend.
With all care.
-your guardian
Hot tears start to fill my eyes as I still there sulking. I read the plane ticket as my flight is being called I board the plane. I sit down, and wait as I skip the refreshments.
"Here we go to Paris" I hear the captain yell. Terrified I hold onto the seat. This being my first ever airplane flight ever.
"Please sit down, buckle seatbelt S and get ready for a fourteen hour flight" I close my eyes tight shut as the flight starts with a bumpy start.
I hold the big blue bag as the pilot calls everyone off the plane. Excited as ever I run out the door down the stairs. Only when it hits me. I'm in Paris. I Actually made it. I practically squeal in excitement when everybody turns and look at me. I pretend like nothing happened, until it hits me. What do I do now?
I continuously walk around lost until, I see someone holding a sign, with my first name on it. I slowly approach them remembering what my guardian wrote on the note.  "Hello you must be miss dotti." She continues "I'm agent triple 3 I'll be your career for now" I start to slow down. "Welcome to paris. You are only to address me as agent triple 3" I nod my head in agreement.