Chapter 1 :: Missing

I ran quickly in the middle of the unknown forest . A man with a black coat with a creepy face was chasing me . I ran as quickly as thunder and suddenly I fell because my leg hit a big log .

I heard the steps sound was approaching me and suddenly I saw the man was in front of me .

He reached my leg and pulled me away . I was screaming along the journey to nowhere .

" Ahhhh !!! " I woke up from my sleep and noticed that was only a bad dream .

I walked downstairs to drink some water before continue my sleep .

GONGGG !!! I heard a strange sound came from back door . I put my mug down and grab a knife . I walked towards the door and opened it slowly .

" Baaaaa !!!!! " My boyfriend Taylor freak me out with a creepy mask that he bought yesterday .

" Taylor !! I nearly kill you with this knife !!! Dang it ! " I was really mad at him while putting the knife on the table .

He walked in and tried to kiss me but I refused . I pushed him and walked upstairs to sleep .

I laid down on my bed and covered my body with the warm blanket . Taylor stand at the door and took off his sweater and he was only wearing a singlet .

He walked towards me while smiling . I crawled along my body and kissed my neck . I pushed him and he laughed .

" Just once , baby " he said makes me felt uncomfortable .

I stood up and switched the light up . Taylor was laid on my bed while looking at me .

" What do you want ? " I asked him madly .

" I just watched a news said there's a creepy man walking around this area . I just wanted to take care of you , babe and I am worried about you because you was alone " he replied .

" You no need to do this Taylor . I'm safe here . You can go back home now " I massaged my forehead and turned the light off .

The moonlight makes me saw Taylor face .

" Just a night , baby " his creepy smile makes me felt wanna kicked her butt out of here .

I laid down besides him and shut my eyes .

8:00 a.m.

I woke up and covered my eyes from the sunlight . I looked at the clock . I also saw Taylor was naked besides me and at that time , I noticed that I am naked too .

I woke Taylor up and said , " Taylor , wake up ! What did you doing to me ? " .

He woke up and scratched his eyes . His eyes burnt by the sunlight and said , " Just a little bit , baby " .

I stood up and put my clothes on . I walked downstairs and drank some water to calm me down . I took a fast meal before taking a bath .

I entered the bathroom and took my towel off and after that , I put the towel on the shelf . I sang .

Suddenly , I heard something like the plate cracked . I put my towel back on and went out the bathroom .

" Taylor ? Is that you ? " I look outside and saw Taylor's car gone from mu yard . I knew he was going back home .

I turned around and saw a man in my dream was in front of me . I wanna run away but he put a handkerchief on my mouth and nose . Blurring .

1:00 p.m.

I opened my eyes . At first , it kinda blurring but after that , it going well .

I wiggled my hand and noticed that my hand was tight on a steel pole . My mouth was coveres by a piece of tape and my leg was tied to a big steel boulder . I am in a strange place looks like a prison .

" Help !!!! " I screamed for help but no one hear except for a guy .

" Shut up , bitch . You just make yourself hurts " by the way he talking was like he is the one of the victims that been kidnapped by the creepy man .

GRANGGG ! I heard something moved and saw the creepy man took me out of the prison . I tried to escape but he hit my head with a bat . I faint .

4:00 p.m.

" Breaking News : A girl , Jennifer Ally , 23 , was another victim for the unknown kidnapper -- " the tv was switched off .

" Well , you are my new victim . What can I do with you " the big voice came from the darkness woke me up .

I looked at him masly while trying to escape . Suddenly , he grabbed my hair and pulled it makes me cry . My tears falling through my cheek and fell on the ground ...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
That is the end of the 1st chapter. I hope you guys enjoy and make sure to vote , comment and add to your reading list . Love you guys , bye XD .