Chapter 2 :: Run away

" Yes , tomorrow you will get yours ! " that creepy man called someone and talked about something .

I just heard it while my eyes starting to blur . I fell asleep .

6:30 p.m.

I opened my eyes and noticed that I am in the prison with the strange guy . I wiggled my hand to escape from the chain .

" You just hurt yourself , young lady " he said to me but I ignoring him .

" Mind your own business ! " I said to him . I continued my work .

Suddenly , that man held my hand and his face getting out from the darkness . His face was like an actor .

When I saw his face , I noticed that he was an actor named Tom Cruise .

" You .. You are Tom Cruise ?! " I asked him shockedly and he nodded .

He was like choking something in his mouth and he put out a key from his mouth . He gave me a body contact that asked me to shut up .

He locked off my handcuff and the steel boulder at my leg . Suddenly he stood up and picked the jail . The gate opened and he asked me to get out with him . I just obeyed .

I think he know the way in and out from the prison . He brought me to a place looks like an office . He took something in a drawer and grabbed my hand . Get out .

7:49 p.m.

We finally get out from the place . Before we can get out from that prison , the bell rang and the spotlight bright all the way .

Tom grabbed my hand and ran to a place that maybe save .

7:54 p.m.

" How can we get out of here ? " I asked Tom Cruise .

" You know the bridge ? Underneath it have a hole for the miner that been unuseful . The hole will bring us to an old field at the town " he said and I nodded .

" Why you here ? "

Suddenly he took out a piece of paper looks like newspaper . He spread it up . I saw an old news . Before I can even read it , the guard said, " They there !!! " .

A few shots hit all the places and a shot hit Tom's drumstick . He screamed painly .

I held his hand and bring him underneath the small bridge while all the guards chasing us . I quickly closed and locked something looks like door .

We crawled through the mining hole for a few hours .

8:59 p.m.

" Damn ! " he mad .

" What's wrong , Tom ? "

" This mine hole has been covered my something like ... iron " what he said makes me felt anxious .

" So , we need to head back to the starting place ? " I asked him worriedly . He nodded .

I just obeyed because I don't know what to do . I followed him from the back .

" Tom ! " I called him and pointing to a small hole .

He came towards me and look at the hole . There's a strange place that full of water and lava .

" Maybe we can go there ? " I asked him again .

Suddenly , I heard someone going toward us . Tom dug the small hole to make it bigger and he pulled me inside .

" Have a big hole here ! Maybe they in it ! " the guards said .

Tom pushed my head down . He gave me a quiet sign . He crawled to nowhere and leave me alone .

He act strange .

9:02 p.m.
CREEPY MAN P.O.V

" We can't get them " I am very mad at my silly guards because they cannot get them although they were weak people .

" Search them ! " I said .

" But , we -- "

" I SAID SEARCH THEM !!!!! " I screamed loudly to them makes the really scared .

They ran away .

9:27 p.m.
JENNIFER P.O.V

I'm alone without Tom .

" Tom ? Are you there ? " I asked after hearing a sound in the darkness .

I walked slowly towards the dark . Suddenly , I am blurring . My mouth was covered by a hand . I wanna scream .

I bite the hand that cover my mouth and ran away . I fell and my face hit a big rock . I'm bleeding .

I tried to stand up but I fell again . The guard approaching me while I am moving backward . They grabbed my leg and brought me to a place .

9:57 p.m.

" This is she ! " the creepy man showed the man his girl which is me .

I wiggled my body to get out . The man held my face .

" Nice one ! " he smiled and gave the creepy man a luggage full of money .

" You can get her ! "

The man lift me to a van and brought to a place .

" Help ! Help ! " I screamed loudly for help but no one hear it .

10:56 p.m.

Long journey makes me tired . I saw a sign , I tried to read it but I cant .

" Welcome to my club " he laughed and two men lifted me up and brought me in .

11:01 p.m.

" She yours " the man allowed a guy came in my room .

He took off his clothes and approaching me . I cried and moved away from him . Dark ...

11:32 p.m.

I opened my eyes and saw that guy wore his clothes back .

" What did you do to me ?! " I screamed while crying to him .

" Just enjoy your body " he smiled and walked away .

I cried and praying to get out from the hell .

Suddenly the lamp switched off . I stood up and trying to escape in the dark . I hit the door to open it but fail .

I didn't gave up and tried to open it but fail again again again !