SHELTER

Shelter is an optional thing, though I believe you won't survive without it. I recommend you find somewhere easy to get out of, yet easy to get into! Why?, you might ask. Well, reader, that's because if you can't get into it easily, you most likely won't get OUT of it easily.

Once you're in, board up all windows, doors, and other entry ways. Make sure there's one place in your shelter that you can get out of easily.

Make sure either you have food and water or your shelter has food and water when you move in there. One main task in the apocalypse is to stay hydrated. 

Also, try getting a shelter with a bathroom stocked with toiletries. Toiletries are toilet paper. Toilet paper will keep you clean and being clean will make a difference in how you run, jump, duck, slide, and kill!

I recommend you get either a:

- Shelter with brick/ soundproof walls, so Zombies don't hear you.

-Shelter with a basement or attic. A basement or an attic can both be your death or your survival. They most of the time doesn't have a bathroom, nor heat and cold air. Once you get a shelter with a basement/attic, move all your gear into it and make sure you can close it up both successfuly and easily. This means your toiletries, weapons, food, and medical gear and drinks.

-Vehicle shelter! Never use a car, van, or bus. You should try finding a Monster Truck, Regular Truck, or a higly recommended RV/ Recriational Vehicle.

-Island. Islands are hard to find, but once you find a nice island you can stay there. Zombies can't swim, although they HAVE been known to float so be careful with that part.

-A boat. A boat can carry people and it's very safe. If you have people on the boat with you, do a thourough inspection of them to make sure they haven't been bitten by a zombie. If they have been bitten, get them off your boat immediently or you can always kill them. Once you or/and your people are on the boat, make sure all entryways are closed and do an immediate check for zombies. You should ration out your food, space, and supplies once everything else is settled. Turn the boat completely off to save gas but make sure it does not go twords land infested with zombies.