Roadtrip: The Sequel

After our road trip to L.A three months ago, Logan and I made sure to stay in touch by sending each other sweet little texts through out the day along video chatting as much as possible, but that was not enough.  

Today when we talked, though, Logan told me he had a surprise for me later on. I didn't really care for surprises; they always left me anxious while waiting for them. He dragged it out for a bit which was only annoying me more then anything. Whatever he had planned better be worth it because I was about ready to go off on him. By the time it was finally time for our video chat, I was practically? jumping off the walls, wanting to know what the surprise was.

"Hey Pookie bear, how are you?" He greeted me once we both got on Skype.

"Hi, now cut the crap, what's the surprise???" I asked, jumping up and down excitedly.

"Nice to see you too...well you see, I was thinking..if you're up for it...that maybe." He began to say, but paused dramatically half way into what he was about to say.

"You want me to slap you, don't you?" I glared at him a little, wanting him to get on with it and tell me already.

"Feisty, aren't we? Ok, ok..geez, well as much as I enjoy talking to you on a daily basis, I was wondering if you would come visit me in L.A for the weekend?" He asked, looking up at the screen and waiting for me to answer.

I stared at my computer screen in shock for a minute or two, just blinking at it blankly.

"Are you serious?" I asked with a shocked voice.

"Is that a no..? Because I can always return the plane tickets if you don't want to, I mean it's not a big deal..all the trouble I went throught .." He rambled on, obviously joking.

"Oh shut up, you know that's not how I meant it, I'm just shocked! Definitely?, I'm definitely coming!" I said, smiling widely.

" I know, I just like teasing you, Pookie bear. Buut there's a slight catch. There's no way you'll be able to come without Jaime or Becca. Niall and Liam practically begged me to have them come..so please, for the love of god..bring them with you." He plead.

"Aww, do I have to bring those clump-nugg?ets with me?" I whined jokingly, though honestly, I really didn't want them to come. I wanted it to just be me and Logan. But I guess if the other boys are there, they won't be in the way..So I guess it wouldn't be THAT bad..

"Yes..for my own safety. Who know's what those two will do if you show up alone...I've been warned. Plus they'll be off on their own doing God knows what, so we'll have plenty of time to ourselves." He reasured me.

I sighed "Finee. But only because I don't want Niall and Liam to tear you apart. Yah, you're right. I'm sure Becca and Jaime'll keep em busy.." I snickered a bit, knowing Jaime and Becca would probably be extreme pervs.

"I... don't even want to know what you even meant by that..but ok. So it's settled, you and the girls will fly to L.A this weekend. It's all paid and planned out, so you don't have to worry about any of that." He explained.

"No, no you don't..." I chuckled slightly. "SO, I should probably go ahead and call those two then, shouldn't I?" I asked.

"Well love, that's the obvious thing to do...unless you plan to kidnap them and take them to the airport without them knowing, telling them might end up being the better choice...unless you want those two on your ass." He smirked.

I huffed and said "Smart ass", glaring mockingly at him. "Okay, I'll talk to you later, baby" I said, blowing him a kiss.

"Ok, baby, I'll talk to you soon and let you know all the details then. Let me know how bad the girls freak out. Love you, Pookie." He blew a kiss back at the screen and then logged off soon after.