The Bad Girl's Secrets

Jaymey Peterson. A name known, respected, and feared by all. A girl that has been to hell and back. A girl that lost her family in a fire, and was left in the streets. She was cold, afraid, and most of all, alone. She began to fend for herself and worked at a very young age. She learned how to street fight at just the age of 12, and was suprisingly good at it. She fought for money. She then became a heartless fighter that didn't care if her opponent was alive or not. All she cared about was that she was able to survive the cruel world.

Until one day, she was took in by her mother's best friend and her husband with their three sons.

Her new family lived the high life and she didn't have to lift a finger. But since for Jaymey, that didn't stop her from street fighting. She loved her new family like her old one but didn't want to rely on them too much. Every night she had a fight and always won. She was never defeated. She was known to everyone as Stone: the cold, heartless street fighter which, took a turn. She has soften up a bit because of the Chambers, but that didn't stop her from causing mischief in the school or change her bad girl ways.

Corby Nealson, the good boy. The perfect, straight A, soccer player. A perfect guy for any girl. A guy that didn't question his parents. A guy that was nice to everyone and anyone. He always stood by the "Good Guy" code and was every girl's dream boyfriend. He never broke one rule in school. Until, meeting Jaymey. He is then caught up by her drama when Jaymey takes an interest in him. Corby was the shy type of person that the Bad Girl Jaymey would never go for. Or so he thought.

This is the story of the bad girl and how a good guy finds out what has she been hiding all these years.

A/N

This book is currently being edited. I figured I'd do that, cause I have serious writer's block right now. Sooo enjoy 💕 I hope you'll stick to this book til the end.