Chapter 4 Part 1

Corby's POV

Wow. Making this day special for me and Jay seems pretty harder than I thought. What to do, what to do. Then it hit me, I'll ask Nate. Nate's my best friend ever since Elementary years, he taught me basketball I taught him the basics of guitar. Since then we've been like bros. Did I also mention he's a total player? Well, yes he is. I use to save him from messy break-ups, now, I'm tired of doing that, because basically, I turn into a rebound for the girls and it freakin sucks!

Sighing at those thoughts I took my phone from my back pocket and quickly texted Nate about how I should treat Jay, following the details that she wasn't the 'good girl' I'd usually go for. What? I am a guy. Having a few girl friends never killed anyone.

"Dude! send me a pic of this hottie!" Nate replied.

Okay. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to rip Nate's head off for calling Jay hot. Even though she was really HOT, but I didn't like it coming from other guys. Jay was mine and only mine. Even though we didn't have a relationship Now that I think about it, I didnt have Jay's picture. And decided why not take one now. I searched around the 3 story house my parents owned until I found Jay outside the parking lot. Washing her Motorcyle Since when did she got that? I mentally ask myself. Snapping out of my thoughts I took my phone & snap. A photo of Jay.

WOW.

She was really, really, WET. She was wearing denim shorts and a white tank which showed her lacy bra once it was wet. Honestly, seeing long wet legs, and her bust all wet, really turned me on. My lil' Corby was already standing. I was so turned on by Jay I could take her right then and there on her..

WAIT! Woah, when did I turn into a sex-craving jerk? How much have I changed since I first met Jaymey? Ugh, this is gonna be a real long compromise from good to bad, back to the matter at hand. I'll think about reprimanding myself later. I was really changing from my 'Good Boy' facade into something like Jay

Not that I'd mind.

I sent the pic to Nate. Having a mini-debate with myself if I should, but sadly I pressed send and threw my phone on the island. Yep, I was in the kitchen currently watching Jay again. Before I could turn my back on the island my phone wrang.

"Bro, u one lucky ass douche! shes SMOKING dude. SMOKING! hey, once you're done wid her can I have a turn? hahaha."

I didn't know whether to feel pride, or disgust. But who could blame Nate for being a total sappy pervert.

"Nah man. Shes mine and only mine. got that? haha. btw have a date wid her. what should I do?"

"You r totally whipped. Srsly dude the first time u ever asked advice especially from me."

Like I'd ever follow your advice Nate. I thought to myself, tired of replying, I continued to stare at Jay for a while. Dozing off and completely falling asleep.

Jaymey's POV

Finally finished cleaning my baby. I quickly put the cleaning stuff away and hurried inside, it was cold outside when you're all wet even though it was hot day, running to the nearest bathroom I had a quick shower and then wrap a towel around my body keeping it from being exposed. As I walked out of the bathroom which was located two doors down the hall, I passed by the kitchen to see a sleeping Corby. He had his arms crossed on the island and laying his head on them like a make-shift pillow, he looked adorable. He was completely vulnerable so I decided to tease him a little.

I walked up to him on his left side I was all wet which made it hard not to hit him with the little water droplets falling from my hair. Oh well. I gently touch his cheek making him shiver at the sudden connection. I smirked he was so predictable, I lowered my mouth to his ear blowing on it gently and nipping it, he groaned his little man was visible trying to break free from his sweatpants. Wow. Even though he was sleeping he was already horny. Let's have some fun shall we.

Corby's POV

I woke up on the floor with a very sexy Jay straddling on me. 'How'd she get there?' I thought to myself but honestly wasn't complaining. She was breathing heavily her wet hair trickling water droplets to my bare chest and face.

"Hey two-shoes." Jay said her face just centimeters away. "Hey." I said, well, more like asked. She giggled.

"Not happy to see me?" She asked quirking her eyebrow up, hitting me with her signature smirk.

"That'd be the last thing I'd do."

"Really?" She lowered her face to my neck kissing my Adam's apple as she continued up my jawline.

I groaned. I couldn't take the reality of having Jay straddle on me and making me feel like the only person she's ever had intercourse with, which I am very curious about.

"Jay.." I moaned. I flipped us over, knowing there was no one in the house at the moment I decided to take advantage of that. Her towel was low on her breasts and riding up her thighs. I put both hands on Jay's shower wet thighs caressing her until she moaned. I kiss the spot just above her right breast sucking, kissing, and licking. Continuing up her neck nipping the side of her neck below her right ear, a hickey would follow that soon enough. She had her hands on my chest exploring my abs. I brought my lips to hers a satisfied growl left my lips kissing her, I bite her lower lip king for entrance when she didn't gave it, I landed my hand on her right breast groping it to her shock, while she was gasping I decided to slip my tongue inside her mouth, our tongues fighting for dominance.

I broke the kiss continuing down her body slowly taking the towel off, she didn't seemed to mind. Kissing her left breast sucking on her nipple while my hand caressed her right one. Then I kissed down her abdomen stopping just above her private part. Until the realization dawned on me.

"Are you a virgin?"

---------

Updated. Ik its short sorry. After years xD I am sincerely sorry guys. I know it's been a long time. Tbh I kinda lost hope for the book when I realized no one would ever comment their input but now Im kinda inspired to finish it even though we have a long way to go.

Srsly guys thanks for sticking to the book. I really appreciate it. I am hoping to update tomorrow bcus right now tomorrow would be the end of exams woohooo 🎉🎉 so yea. Pls comment if you want the next chapter. I love you guys so much. There will still be a part two to the last day of Corby and Jay so wait for that. Thanks guys cant thank you enough 💝