Why????! (1)

Right so I defeat a frickin titan lord, a giant king and Gaia herself and what do I get in return? Everybody at the fucking camp hating me. Why may you ask? Because my goddamn hell of a frickin asshole of a brother.( sorry excuse my language)
Flashback
We had just recovered Leo from the wreckage and I was going to propose to my wise girl. I go to the Athena cabin and wrap my knuckles on the door. One of her sisters answered the door, I think that her name was Elouise.
"Hey Percy, Annabeth is not available at the moment, do you want me to go get her for you?". She offers
"No its fine. May I come in?" I ask. Normally she let's me into the cabin without me asking.
"I'm not sure that is a good idea." She counters. OK now I'm suspicious.
"Elouise, what is going on. You always let me in. So I'll ask again, please may I come?". I put in a little force into my words. In my defence she was getting on my nerves and all hell breaks loose when I get annoyed.
" Fine, but I don't think you will like what you are going to see,". She huffs, eyebrows raised. Oh that reminds me, where the hell are my manners, I am Perseus Jackson son or former son of the asshole barnacle man Poseidon.
I brush past her shoulder and almost turned around apologised to Elouise and run of to go drown myself, almost. In front of me now was my mother fucking brother, Daniel. I cleared my throat and they stopped fucking each other until she said,
"Percy, I....I"
"Save it Annabeth," I interrupted. I pulled out a small box and opened it. Inside was a ring and I picked it up,"Do you know what this is? It is something that shows that I'll be with till the end.". I yelled the last part, making her flinch. I then picked Elouise up and walked out of the house. I then submerged the cabin in water, hoping for Annabeth to drown and my brother to not know how to create a air bubble.
E

nd of flash back.
Hey guys how was that. This is my first book and would appreciate it if you helped me with what I could do in the next chapter and how to improve the story.