Why????! (2)

OK guys I forgot to do the disclaimer in the last chapter so I shall do it in this chapter instead.
Leo:So why are you doing it in the wrong place again.
Me:I told you, if you forgot then look up and you will see the reason.
Leo:Your no fun I'm glad you don't own me. Or anyone else for that matter.
Me:Gee thanks, Leo.  That hurt but don't forget I control you in this book.  Oh and thanks for saying the disclaimer for me.  You're a lad.
Leo:nooooooooooooo.
Annabeth:Seriously, Leo!  Why the hell would you do that!
Percy:Shut up Annabeth!  Nobody likes you.  You just dump people because you find out that they have another brother and don't even frickin tell the person that you've dumped them until they go to propose to you and find you snogging and fucking there brother.  Sometimes I wonder if I should have left you to hear hold the sky for the rest of your miserable life!
(Thunder rumbles) Oh shutup Athena.  Nobody likes you.
Athena:Perseus Jackson.  How dare you speak to me like that!
Percy:yeah, yeah.  You do realise I am the son of chaos so watch who you're talking to Missy.
Me:oh get done Athena Omega just schooled you.  And he is younger than you.
Anyways back to zeh story!
So yeah as you know