Tears

Prologue :

It seems I always look at the negative side of everything. What do you expect, life's hard. People say just keep moving and it will get better but it's been almost three and a half years and it just seems like its getting worse and worse.

So to start off... I mean where to start. When I was 14 I got diagnosed with cancer. I had to get bone marrow transplants frequently. It just seems from then everything went down hill. After all of the chemo and transplants the expenses were out of the roof. It began to be to much for my family. My brother Tristan started getting really bad anxiety and just began to be to much. He always worried about his big sister and if she'll be there the next day.

My dad and mom argue a lot. Trying not to bring my day down, trying not to argue in front of me. They didn't think I knew all the times they were screaming or shouting out at each other. I might be at the hospital a lot but I still am old enough to hear what's going on.

By the age of 15 my parents decided to end their marriage. Tristan got depressed. It took several months of counseling to get him out off that stage. My dad moved to Alabama and I never got to see him anymore. How would he be able to leave his 15 year old daughter with a single mother, all alone. No father figure to look up to anymore, no daddy's warm hugs after a long day of chemo.

After a long day of life.