Chapter 3

I wake up the the smell of fresh smelling bacon and eggs. I try to drag my self out of bed, not having enough motivation to get up. I roll out of bed and plop onto the floor, realizing it was pointless to land on the floor.

I turn on the shower. The hot steam and dripping of the water is making me tired again. I go to grab my Aussie shampoo and conditioner from my moms room.

As I walk past my brothers room I see him sleeping like usual. Snoring so loud he would wake up the neighbors.

I grab the bright purple bottles of shampoo and conditioner.

I walk into my room the steam is over flowing. I grab my body wash and go into the bathroom.

I take off my clothes and take out my hair bun. My blond curls go wild. I hop into the hot steaming shower.

I instantly burn my feet on the pouring running water. Moments after that my body adjusted to the warmth.

I wet my hair and massage my shampoo and conditioner into my hair. Washing it all out in the water.

I put some of my body wash on a loofa and scrub my body from head to toe, and overwhelming scent of coconut fills my room. I breath it in the air remaining in this over scented bathroom.

I grab my freshly washed towel and dry off.

I look in my closet of what I want to wear. I slip into baggy sweats and a loose t-shirt.

My mom calls me down to go eat breakfast.