First.

Chapter One

--

FOX'S POV

I am not the talker, though, I am the thinker. I may be quiet on the outside, but inside I am wanting to yell everything inside my head. But I choose not to. My opinions don't matter, anyway. They all say so. 

My name is Aviana Curtis. I'd rather be called Fox. I'm 15 and I have a hot mess an excuse of a life. I really don't care, anyway. I'm used to it. I'm used to the hate, the ignorance and all the hurtful jokes in life. Well, the worst things in life come free to us, don't they? 

Right now it's 1:26 in the morning. I can not sleep. My mum transferred me again to another school because of my 'depressed' state in my former school. This time, she brought me in a bigger school which I really hate. Eastchester Dame was a slightly huge school, and now she wants me in an exclusive school for rich kids and snobs. I can't bear studying there. 

I shut my eyes and try to sleep. Nope. Still can't. I check my phone, and only to find I only have 5 people on my contacts. What do I expect? I'm a wallflower everytime. I don't really care wether I fit in or not, all I know is I need to study and graduate and lock myself in my room for the rest of my life. 

And right now, I'm going in the right phase.  

"Aviana? God. You're awake again?" I heard my sister mumble. I've been sitting and rolling on the bed all this time, and I guess I woke her up again. "Raven, I told you guys to call me Fox, okay? Fox. And it's not my fault why you keep on waking up."  

She sits up and turns on the lamp. "Whatever. It's only 1:40, Fox. You need to sleep! We'll go to a wedding tomorrow, for pete's sake." I roll my eyes and get back under the covers. "Good night, Fox." Raven says. "Nighty."

+

"Aviana Fox Curtis! WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUM!" I felt a pillow slam into my head, and then again. And again. Continuos pillow hits on my heads and-- 

*boogsh* 

I open my eyes and find myself at the floor. My sister just pushed me out of bed. "What the flip, Raven?" I shout through my morning voice. "You wouldn't wake up! And we're getting late. So eat breakfast, go in the shower and we'll leave!"  

I stand up reluctantly and threw a pillow in her face. "Missed me." She brags. I roll my eyes. "I don't care!" I yelled back. She laughs.  

I grab a towel from the dresser and went inside the bathroom. I strip off my clothes and turned on the shower, and bathe in the cold water. After washing myself, I grab the towel and wrapped it around me then went outside.  

Raven was ready so I hurried up and grabbed my clothes from my closet. "Fox, remember, act like a lady." She said. I nodded. "I will." I replied quickly. 

Wait. What? 

I took a yellow tank top with a slogan, denim cutoffs and wore my black vans. I don't use make-up unlike my sister so I just dried my hair and not do anything with it. I just like my hair down. 

I reached for my eyeglasses. I can't really see anything without them, honestly. So the slogan in my shirt was 'I hate everyone'. Great. I have lots of shirts with negative slogans in my closet. It occupies like half of the space. 

Raven was wearing a long sleeved white shirt thinggy with a collar and a pink skirt and her high heels. Typical Raven. 

"I'll go ahead." I say as I leave the room. I went downstairs and saw my mum in her casual outfit. Dad, too. "Hey kiddo." Dad greeted. "Sup." I reply. He shakes his head. "You know you're going to wear heels today, hunny." Mum said as she pour more syrup on dad's waffle.