Chapter 1 A Whole New World

In California there is a lot to do in the summer, such as surf, and have parties on the Beach, there is plenty more. Three girls, who are best friends, decided to go to a party. There is only one more week until their first year of high school, so the populars decided to have a party on the beach. Annabelle, Danika, and Kayla (the best friends) all met at Danika's house. "We are here!!!", as Annabelle and Kayla walked in without even knocking. They helped their selfs to the kitchen. Once Danika came down stairs she reached the kitchen, Annabelle and Kayla had a surprised look on their faces when Danika reached the kitchen. Danika said "man you guys are pigs", they answered "heck yea!!"and started making pig sounds. As soon as they stopped making pig noises they became quite. Danika had a sad look on her face. "What's wrong with you?" Annabelle blurted out.she told the girls to take a seat and so they did.

On a late night in an old tree house three 9 year olds  were talking about boys and how nasty they are and they all promised "no guy will EVER come between us or go out with either of each other's ex's", and ever since they have keep it no boyfriend of theirs got between their friendship.

" I am just sad that high school is going to start in 6 days... More guys, more friends, I just feel like I am going to lose you guys and I can not afford that", the girls stood up to their feet and walked to give her a hug and Danika felt ali title spark in her chest and knew that everything and everyone will be ok. They all felt that same way just didn't show it. The hug was over the girls were ok and they went to go get ready in Danika's room.
Everyone was ready and headed out, they walked of course. There were half way there when they heard a huge black truck roaring from behind them. They looked back and the truck started to slow down. It came to a complete stop, the passengers window came down and a boy seemed through. All the girls were punctured with confusion. " Hey, I am new here, my name in Austin, and I am going to be a freshman at Optimist high school", as he ended his introduction for himself he had a half smile but you could still see his white gorgeous smile. His was semi-long, he had beach waves like he had lived on a beach before. His hair was pushed back but flowing with the air like a flower swaying with the wind. "We are going to be freshman at Optimist high school too, I am Annabelle," pointing to herself and stated going to the left of her, "and this is Danika and Kayla." The girls were stiff and didn't know what to do. "Nice to meet you beautiful ladies", he said his goodbyes and rolled up his window and sprang down the road. The girls shook of their confusion and went off to the party. They got their and the party already started, they had kegs and coolers full of beer and a table for "beer-pong". The girls only got one drink because this is their first actual party, and they didn't want to look like light wieghts, so one should be enough. The reached the beer-pong table and two guys on each side of the table took their turns, long flowing hair popped up, and that new guys, Austin, peered through the crowd. Austin spotted the girls gave them that half smile and walked to them. He grabbed Annabelle's hand and pulled her to dance. Annabelle was confused but she danced anyways. The beer-pong game was over and the guys pulled Danika and Kayla to one side and the winners stayed on their side. "We don't even know how to play!?". The winners went to the girls side and they each had one hand on the girls waist and one on the girls hand to help them guide the ball. Once they got the hang of the whole concept they started to play, Annabelle was dancing with Austin, Danika and Kayla were playing beer-pong, the girls looked happy. Once the songs were over the party was over, Danika and Kayla were a little drunk but could manage to walked home. They all spend the night at Danika's house, and once the reached her bed, the kicked off their shoes and flopped on Danika's bed.