He meets her

It was very cold here in San Francisco , which was normal this time of year.​I​was coming home from school at the
crosswalk. I hate waiting for the light to turn into a walking sign especially in this weather, at 50 degrease I shouldn't complain there are places that are colder. I push the button for the walking sign to appear and waited by the pole as normal. What caught me by surprise is there was a man standing beside me; I didn't think much of it, he could be strolling around. I looked at him briefly he wore a trench coat,khakis, and black dress shoes and he seemed to be a few years older then me and quite handsome. He looked at me and I turned my head to stare at the crosswalk. The light finally turns into a walking sign and I get ready to walk, but I stop and look both ways. I saw a car coming and it didn't look like it was going to stop and the man was going to walk right into it. I put two arms around his waist and pushback. "Mr. you almost got yourself killed, look before you walk". I was relieved when I got him out of harms way but I was going to be late coming home already, now I have to wait longer to cross the street.
"Miss thank you for saving me". He dusts himself off then looks at me.