Out there

The next day I woke up with the covers folded over .Alex frantically shaked me awake.
"Hey.there is something you need to see."his light blue eyes looked down at me with worry.
"What is it?" I sat up and yawned and he turned on the tv on the news channel.
"Listen to this. It's trending all over the media".
The tv flashed on to the news as the woman in a red suit reported.'There has been too many crossings over the fences and from complaints from the humans the military and government officials have decided to make a wall out of 20 in stainless steal and electric. This was done last night with no warning to prevent anyone crossing over to there correct sides. Every one must be tested too see were they belong and be put back were they belong. If not they were they should be then she shall be put behind bars or executed' Alex shut off the tv with me staring at the black screen blankly with shock.
"There already testing people Heatori. What are you gonna do of the millitary finds out!!?" I just sat there. For once I didn't know what the hell to do.I gulped the lump in my throat down and got up shakely.
"I-I....don't know...."
"Well you have a whole day. Everyone across the human side is being checked today and then
Vampires and last fire people." He said. I just tried to think of something with my mind racing trying to think of something.
"Fuck fuck fuck." I muttered under my breath
" Damn what am I gonna do??!" I said in my head. Alex suddenly lit up and sprang from the bed "I know!" He just looked at me excited and grabbed my arm.
"Grab your stuff and we are gonna go out there" I looked at him in shock.
"What?!? You mean like....leave?! Outside?!". Outside are were the sections of the reapers meals live. A nickname given to them because they are out there to die ,a 'reapers meal' but we just call them rm's for short.They were the poorest of the poor. Only the vary desperate go out there! Hell some prisoners are forced out there for punishment anyone who leaves never comes back.
"But the outside?!Alex are you insane?! People who leave never come back! The only way they come back is in body bags!"He just sighed.
"Ya I know. But you have a better chance of living out there. Instead of being here. And I could get arrested for helping you!Let's leave" suddenly I heard banging on the door and sirens outside with the blaring shining red and blue flashing lights through the window.
"shit. Heatori.I guess I was wrong. Everyone all at the same time." He said with a sheepish smile.I looked at him annoyed. I should have beaten his ass right then and there but we didn't have time. I just grabbed my book-bag and ran out through the back window. I looked back over my shoulder and saw Alex was struggling with half of his body hanging outside. I grabbed his arm and yanked him through and ran as fast as I could. We ran with the sirens slowly dimming out in the distance until we reached a the wall. We looked around too see if there were any Gards. I saw a few but in the distance.
"Ok.come on." I whispered and waited for any type of response. I didn't hear any;I was just about to turn around until ,suddenly I heard a click of a gun one pointing to the back of my head...