Just me and you

Luke opened the door to his house. There they were. The boys and Amber. "I'm sorry cutie I had to." Luke said. I started freaking out no I couldn't deal with this anymore I am just so stressed, I'm losing everything slowly but surely. It started getting hard to breath it felt like the room was closing in I was having an anxiety attack my heart started beating faster, my hands were shaking. I started crying I tried holding back the tears by holding my breath and passed out.
~at the doctors~
"Kenna you have a very high level of depression, it's worst then last time and you have worst anxiety levels too, I'm gonna have to give you some pills before it gets worst and you have to go into treatment." Dr.Mac said. "Where's my friends?" I asked. "Your friend Jack Johnson is the only one here everyone else went home he's driving you home, let's get your stuff." Dr.Mac said. I got all my stuff I stood up. I walked out and hugged him, he grabbed my pills and we walked out of the hospital. I got in the car and there was a bunch of suitcases. "Jack what's happening?" I asked. "Well I'm taking you just me you so I'm technically kidnapping you." Jack said. "Do the boys and Amber know?" I asked. "No but Luke dose he don't know where we are going but he is distracting them, where do you wanna go?" Jack said. "Well I've always wanted to go to DisneyWorld." I said smiling. "I've missed that smile, let's go to DisneyWorld!" Jack said kissing my cheek.