Chapter 13

HERMOINE POV:
Harry was shocked when he said that. But he didn't read as bad as I expected. He was not concentrating on what we were discussing.
"So..I think we should tell professor mcgonagall" said Ron.
"YA right. What do you people say?" Said Neville
Everton agreed except for Harry.
"Harry?" Said Luna.
"Yeah ..um what were you saying?"he said.
Something is surely wrong with him.
"Ron said that we must inform professor mcgonagall." I said.
"Oh. Ok." He said with no expression in his face.
"Harry? What is wrong? What happened? " I asked.
"Tell us..you don't seem to be here. You are just physically here." Said Draco.
Draco had such beautiful eyes. I had never noticed it before..

Harry pov:
I told them about the dream. Everyone was shocked and worried . We decided  to inform mcgonagall immediately. We went to her office room. She was talking with professor slughorn.
"Professor" said Ginny.
"Oh..I was just about to call you." She said.
"Oh..why?" Said Ron.
"I want you all to recruit all the children from their dorms to the common room. It is an emergency." She said.
'What happened?"asked Luna.
"A student has died." Said professor mcgonagall.
"How!?"exclaimed hermione.
"He was killed by the Dark Lord. That student is ..Cho Chang..She was killed in the girls bathroom.
There was a note left in the wall."she said.
"Oh my God! What was that!?" I exclaimed.
"Let me show you.." she said.
"But please recruit the children to the common room before that.They all will be leaving home tonight. I have informed hagrid. Hagrid and professor William Mathews will tare care the rest. Hogwarts may not be safe anymore " She said.
William Mathews is another defense against the dark arts teacher who got hired as there were too many students. He takes for the third and fourth year's.

We immediately recruited all the students and headed back to mcgongall's office.
She took us to the girls bathroom. To my surprise the note was written with Cho's blood.
And the note said......

Cliffhanger! Don't kill me! Just kidding! I'll update after 2 hours..
Comment and vote ! Please. ..

And..if you are enjoying the story. .please read my other story called " The dorm" . It's a psychological thriller story.
Ilysm!
Bye!