Chapter 8

~Eren's dream~

''Mom! I gonna save you!'' Eren ran downstairs with a knife but it's was to late, his mother was already laying on the floor, but she still breathed. ''E-eren...'' Carla (Eren's mother) said heavy breathing and crawling to Eren. ''P-promice me...T-that's y-you gonna b-be safe...'' She said her last words. ''I-I promice mom!'' Eren cried out. ''Thank you...'' Carla passed out. ''Well well who we got here...?'' Two men walked over to Eren. ''STAY AWAY!'' Eren yelled at both of them, Eren was holding his knife and his hands was shacking. One of the men cutted Eren, the second one punched Eren in the face and Eren fell down to the floor. Eren's chest bleeded and then the front door got slammed and thats was Levi there, He was holding a knife too and then killed the two men imediatly. ''L-levi...'' Eren said as Levi ran to him. ''Eren are you okay?!'' Levi began to cry. ''I-I don't think I gonna survive this...'' Eren caughed out blood. ''I-I love you Eren...'' Levi hugged Eren. ''I love you too...'' Eren said to Levi and then passed out.

~Back to reality~

''Wake up Eren!'' Mikasa was shacking him from his sleep. ''Huh?'' Eren asked as he woke up. ''I saw you crieng...Are you okay?'' Mikasa asked him with a worried look. ''J-just some nightmares'' Eren looked away. ''Okay then...'' Mikasa walked out from his room. ''Breakfast is ready soon so you should get up from bed...'' She closed the door behind her leaving Eren alone. Eren got up from his bed and walked to the bathroom, he started brushing his teeth like always. After Eren finished he walked down stairs. ''Morning Eren...'' Levi was drinking black tea as usual.

~Time skip~

Eren took his stuff from his locker. ''Hey Eren.'' Armin was standing near him. ''Oh, hey Armin.'' ''I heared you and Mikasa living with Levi now, so...How is it?'' Armin asked Eren. ''It's fine I guess, it's really clean though.''

*Ring Ring*

The bell ringed. ''We have math Eren we need to go before we will get late!'' Armin grabbed Eren's hand and runned with him to the class. ''A-Armin wait up!'' Eren tried to make Armin slow down. ''Eren, you know I love math!'' Armin was running with full boost. They got the the class and Eren sitted down near Levi like always.

~Eren's POV~

I sitted down near Levi, he was reading a book. ''What'cha reading there?'' I asked. ''Just a horror book...'' Levi awnsered still reading his book. ''Ooooh, I love horror!'' Eren said excited. ''Attention class!'' The teacher yelled. ''Today we are going to learn math! Are you ready for your test?'' The teacher holded some papers and gave them to each studant. The test was all boring and confusing, i'm not the person for math. After like five minutes Armin standed up and walked to the teachers desk. ''I'm done!'' Armin gave the teacher his test. ''Good job Armin.'' The teacher greeted him with a smile. Armin was back to his sit and I looked at him with a shocked face. ''Don't slack off Jaeger.'' Levi said to me. ''Ah, yes right...'' I was back to my test, all this numbers just confusing me.

~Break time and 3rd person POV~

Eren and Mikasa walked to the cafeteria and took their lunch, they sitted on the table like the last time, but Levi didn't was there. ''I still don't trust that Levi...'' Mikasa said taking a bite from her bread. ''Mikasa, did he done something to you?'' Eren asked her while eating the bread. ''Eren, don't talk when your mouth is full.'' Mikasa and Eren finished eating after some minutes. They walked outside from the cafeteria and they saw Levi with a little group with him. ''Eren, you sure you want to go to them?'' Mikasa grabbed Eren's shoulder and not letting him go to them. ''Yeah, what's gonna happend?'' Eren looked at Mikasa. ''Okay then, do whatever you want.'' She stopped holding Eren's shoulder. Eren walked to Levi and to his group. ''Hey Levi'' Eren waved to him. ''Hey Eren'' Levi waved back. ''So that's the guy you was talking about?'' Petra asked Levi with a sweet smile. ''Yeah...He and his sister are living with me now.'' Levi awnsered to Petra. The other group left only Petra stayed there with Eren and Levi. ''Oh, let me intreduse myself, my name is Petra.'' Petra smiled at Eren. ''Oh, and my name is Eren.'' Eren smiled to her back. ''Awe Levi, you was right. Eren is sweet'' Petra waved to Levi and walked away. Eren blushed and looked at Levi. ''S-sweet?'' Eren asked.