SCHOOL IS HELL (A story of a day in my life )

Hey bro!
Holy crap!
SCHOOL IS HELL
AND MY HISTORY TEACHER IS SATAN!
SHE IS LIKE A REDHEAD BEAST! WHO FEASTS ON STUDENTS!
Look we were just having history class, I was sitting next to Kit and Anna(Anna is mine and Kit's friend) just reading(more like pretending to read )my history book and then Dan(my bro who sits right behind me) taps my shoulder, I turn around and he's like:"Kev, Can you pass this note to Kit for me? "and before I could even answer or take the note or anything!, the teacher slams her hand on my table and starts yelling at me and everyone else that we are not paying attention and stuff and then she got all angry and started checking our homework,but the textbook she picked to represent our class just so happened to belong to a stupid idiot(the stupidest guy in our class)Tobias and he (of coarse)did the stupidest thing...wait for it..
He FREAKING did the same exercize we needed yo do but from the GRADE 7 HISTORY BOOK!AND WE ARE IN GRADE 8!!he was probably copiying from some kind of answer book but forgot which grade history he needed...and she was super pissed off and started yelling that during all her 20 years of teaching she has never had a class that stupid!and that we talk all class and don't pay respect to history... as if we are all as stupid as Tobias....
And then she gave me and Dan a detention...like WTF!?WHAT DID WE DO!?.. She's a demon