Chapter 1

"Shit shit shit" I cursed, while sitting beside my friend, Lucy. "What" she replied still staring at the brightly lit phone screen.

"I need to be home in 5 minutes" I said quickly putting my shoes on. "And?" She said while locking her phone. "It's a 10 minute walk from yours" I said.

"Right well text me when you get home" she said running behind me, down the wooden creaky stairs. " I will" grabbing my penny board and leaving the house.

I hesitated thinking to myself if I wanted to take the shortcut or not. I decided since it was like 5 minutes quicker, to take the shortcut. I rode down the alley as I heard a lighter clicking. I looked ahead and I saw a guy, late teens maybe, lighting a cigarette.

He put the cigarette, filled with toxins, placed in his lips as he took a breathe in. I skated past him. " excuse me" his husky voiced choked out. "Yes" I stopped skating and walked over to him. "Are you ready?" He asked. "For what?" I asked, shaking as it was cold, and because I was scared.

I felt hands grab me and cover my mouth. I tried to scream, but they were muffled. A tear ran down my cheek. "Don't scream, you're safe now"

Hey guys, it's not Lucy, it's Tyla. 😏😏😏😏 this is my story, do you think that me and Lucy should make a joint fan fiction account? If so ,comment😚