Part 2: Life

'Yooo Millicent ! You better get cho' ass up, you gonna be late for school and I'm not gonna drop you off!'
I swear every morning he does this to wake me up. It's not like I can even be bothered to go school, nobody likes me because they say I'm weird and I'm not as pretty as the other girls. I'm 4"11 in height with a hourglass body and thick in all the right places; I'm a mix of light and kinda brow skin; I have on green eye and the other is black; thick jet black coarse coily hair and my edges are naturally laid; then I got all my mamas features. My nose, the shape of my eyes are chinky just like hers and lips are the same as my mamas, I just wish she was here to look at me now. I miss my mama so much.
'Ayee Millicent you up yet ?'
I swear this nigga still be shouting everyday.
'YES I AM DARNELL AND YOU BETTA STOP THE FUCKING YELLING, THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE BOI !?'
I got out of bed, had a long ass hot shower and done my hygiene. When I came out I creamed myself with my Shea butter and Argon oil body butter and then got dressed in a knitted burgundy cropped jumper, jet black jeans with rips at the knees and my triple black hurachees. I was looking shweet !!!

'Ayee, my g jus the guy I needed to see. How you doin Darnell, youno ain't no need for all the shouting you be doing every morning bruh, you need to check that ?!'
'Man, nigga you better shut up and eat cho' food, you gunna be late, nd you need tuh stop dat smart mouth of yours' he said looking at me intently.
' Sorry, you know I love you and you love me ! '
'I no you do, said Darnell, and I love you to but you crazy at times tho ma 😂 ! '
After me and Darnell had our little heart to heart he dropped me at school.