Part 3: School

Millicent POV:

I hate this school so much. Nobody likes me and tbh I don't really care, I do me cus all I see are fake people.

I do have one friend tho and her name is Whitley. She's brown skin with green eyes and an hourglass body figure; shes taller than me and is from the Caribbean with long coily brown hair past her back. Her edges are perfectly laid 😩😍.
'AYYYEEEEE, there's mi bæ, mi gurl dat be eating her rice and cabbage, my bad bitch !!!!!!! '
'Lol gurl why yo ass always gotta be so fuckin loud jus like Darnell ?'
'Ma, Darnell is jus to SEXI mmmm my Papi !!!' She said beginning to daydream in the school hallway.
'Eww bitch, you better keep yo eyes of my brother 😂, he said you been freaking him
out !!' She was jus laughing.
For a while we were just walking around the school hallways talking before school started. It was Monday and the teachers had their meeting this morning so school didn't start for some time still. As we walked the corner we bumped into Deitrick, man I can't stand stand this nigga. Ever since he's known me he always tryna bring my confidence down. He always bully's me and talks hella crap 😒. I wish I could tell Whitley cus she my girl she would beat the crap out of him for messing we me but I'm so scared and I can deal with it on my own. He said if I tell anyone he gonna ruin my life.
'Aye, look who we have here. Lil miss Millicent and her friend Whitley'.
'Nigga, the fuck do you always gotta mess with me and and Milli huh, the fuck is wrong with you ? You need to grow up and pick on someone you're on size!'
'Aye ma u need tuh chill fr with that stank ass attitude, but anyway how u doin Millicent I be tryna show u you could be my girl but you to stubborn to listen !'
'Go away Deitrick you always tryna make my life hell but then tell me I should be yo girl, I don't like to ass and the lil gang you in make me dislike you more. Infact nigga i hate cho' ass and if u don't stop imma tell my brother !'