The Alpha

Heyy guys this is my first storyy and just wanted to say i am not really going to write alote of this auther note things cuz i kind of find them anoying myself but ummm yhh read vote and comment i really want your opinion and dont forget to tell your friends to tell there friends and thier friends and so on to read this thanks and love u guys!!!!!

I took one last look at the soon to be unseen figure of the house I used to live in, it wasn’t really a looker quit a small cottage house but it was good enough for me. I hated the fact that I had to leave the old pall alone and never come back… Before I start ranting on about my soon to be old house I should really explain how I got here, well it all started on that Friday I got home from my boring ass school.

………………………………………

The door shut with a THUD as I walked into pale white slightly cringed room and to my surprise I saw my mother sitting right at the edge of the sofa, her hands tightly concealed as if she was nervous  ‘mum is everything alright’ she took a deep breath still face down looking towards almost spotless rug ‘we’re moving’ the words came out in a flow as if it was a command, I replyed with ‘what do u mean we’re moving’ ?

‘I mean it’s to dangerous p p people are starting to find out you know…. What we really are’ she said stuttering on her p’s  I simply replied ‘no’ and with that I started to make my way up the stairs with a creek as I walked up, just then I could feel my mum growl with anger as she shouted ‘YOU HAVE NO SAY IN THIS WE’ER MOVING AND THAT’S THAT’! after she had calmed down a bit she added ‘Go pack your bags your dad will be by tomorrow morning and then we leave’

With that I stumped up the stairs and slammed  the door behind me. Not only have I not been told earlier but now I wouldn’t even be able to say bye to my friends ‘well great’ I slumped myself onto the bed and when I thought I was in peace my door flung open as my little brother Jeffry stood there and crumped up beside me, I thought to myself great another thing to add to my already miserable life.

…………………………………….

So now you know about how I got here we might as well begin on our all so perfect journey. All I know of where we are going is that we were going to be in a pack house. It was all quiet throughout the whole journey apart from our little talking radio called Jeffrey, I mean if he wasn’t busy shouting ‘ARE WE THERE YET’ every 2 seconds he was drooling all over me while snoring really loudly, it’s as if we have an elephant in the car I thought to myself. After hours upon hours of seeing endless trees we reached what you call a MANTION I mean it was huge. There was a pool an outside gym and a gigantisticle (if that’s even a word) garden filled with children around my age learning to shift. All in all I was quite happy with what I was seeing…….. OHHH YEAHH I might have forgotten to tell you I am kind of a werewolf?