Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

Anna POV:

So I just arrived at the so called pack house that I am going to be living in for the rest of my life and already things are looking up, until my mum has to bring up this conversation of finding my mate we had like a month ago. I mean it’s not like I don’t want to find him it’s just I just turned 17 and the first thing my mother decides to put into my head is mate, and trust me you wouldn’t want to be in one of these mother daughter talks. ‘Anne are you listening to me’ my mum says me just snapping out of my daze ‘yes mum’ here we go again another mother daughter talk yippy!

………………………………………………….

Peter’s POV:

I walked into the pack house after a long day of football practise, jumping at the strong smell that hit me like a slap in the face, I knew the time for me to meet my mate would come soon I could feel it but now when am all sweaty from football practise, No way!

As soon as I was going to pounce towards the mesmerising smell I was pulled to the office by my better Jason, I growled to myself as I knew that me meeting my mate would have to wait guess that’s what you get for being the Alpha of the pack.

Anne’s POV:

During my mother daughter talk with my mum which I was obviously not paying attention to I was hit with a smell nothing like I have ever smelt before it was great beautiful it was ….MY MATE. ‘Anne maybe we can talk about this later I am a bit tired from the ride and should leave you to unpack’ she said snapping me out of  my daze for the second time, ‘uhh umm o okay mum’ just those words those little words I stuttered on saying all I could think of was that my mate the one I am supposedly meant to be with for the rest of my life was here in this house, I knew it and I know he knew it to which made my wolf purr with lust.