Chapter Four: Batshit

A/N: this chapter has been changed slightly. 10/19
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"He said no didn't he?" Alfred says looking at me.

"Duh! So you know what we have to do right?" I smirk, hopping out the car. I start walking toward Al's front door and he follows me.

"Of course dude!" He covers his mouth and laughs getting his key out to open the door. He steps in the house and screams, "MATTIE! GET YOUR SORRY ASS READY WE'RE TAKING YOU TO THE PARTY!"

We both march in and run upstairs bursting into the maple smelling boys room. "Mattie!" I forcefully hug him, wrapping my arms around him tightly, lifting him up.

"Gil! Put me down!" His glasses fall off and the poor thing starts squirming around. "Gil! Alfred!"

"Calm down bro! We're just gonna borrow you for a few hours or so! HAHAHA! That rhymed." He laughs and grabs Mattie's legs.

"Let's go!" I shout and we both carry Mattie out the freakin house.

"Guys! No, I told you I didn't want to--" I throw him in the backseat of the car, slamming the door and hopping in the drivers seat. "Keseseses, sorry! But me and Alfred won't allow you to have another boring weekend!" I start the car and back the hell out of the driveway, speeding off down the street and shit.

Getting to the awesome house of the Belischimdt's, I park my vehicle and Alfred takes Mattie out the car carrying him.

"Gilbert! Alfred! Why must you kidnap me? I don't wanna be here! I hate parties and just-- Jesus Christ! I can't even see I left my glasses home!" He jumps out of Al's arms, face flushed.

"Are you mad or nah?" Alfred asks and I laugh.

"Yea I'm mad! I'm freakin furious! Oohhhh I just want to--" He punches me across the face and kicks Al in the crotch.

Damn! Mattie punched me. Never would expect that out of him.

That's kinda hot. I mean-- what? Nein.

"Oh, so you can't see but you can see to kick me in the balls!" The one that got kicked in the no no's screams, rolling on the ground.

"I'm not completely blind you fool." Matthew corrected him.

I rub my cheek looking at the more unlucky one.

"GET cho ass up boy!" I pull him up."We have things to do! Fun things to do!"

"Guys I want to go home..." Matthew softly says.

"Okay Mattie. You can go home. AFTER THIS PARTY!" I throw him over my back and run inside the house ready to party ~

"Gil please!" He struggles to get down and I bet he wishes he wasn't so small. Or am I just so strong? I walk through the kitchen door and set him down on the floor. "Mattie~ I want you to have fun mein freund ~"

He blushes then looks down. "But Gil..you d-didn't have to kidnap me. I didn't want to go. I was having fun all by myself watching hockey.. This was just all so uncalled for. So evil of you and Alfred." He looks away and crosses his arms.