fifteen.

Previously on take me away...

Brittany POV

" I think I'm in love with someone..."

Now

I sigh. And say, " oh" I had no words. He said ,
"Do you wanna know who?"
"No." I said as a tear slid down my cheek
"I'm sorry it's just that I really like this person." he said
"JUST GET OUT OKAY I DON'T CARE ANYMORE, YOU BROKE MY HEART JUST LEAVE ALREADY I DONT WANT TO HEAR THAT YOUR IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!!" I said
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT I BROKE YOU HEART YOUR THE ONE THAT CHEATED ON ME ALRIGHT STOP MAKING THINGS UP AND GET A LIFE ALREADY!" he said.. ouch that hurt. He got up and slammed the door shut while I was there bawling my eyes out.

Daniel POV

I don't regret anything I said it was true that she broke my heart first it's just horrible to be in heart brake and I know that from personal experience. I probably was a little harsh but oh well I don't care anymore honestly.

Sebastian POV

I know what I did to Ashley was horrible but I don't care because she moved on and so did I I just dated her because I wanted to get my ex girlfriend jealous which worked perfectly. I also got in her pants which was a bonus *smirks mentally* I know it was a bad idea to play her but I don't care I got my girl.

Ashley POV

I don't know what to do anymore I don't talk to anyone anymore and I just feel alone since Sebastian broke up with me I know I haven't been the same... I just don't know what to do but I got and idea in mind but I honestly don't know cause it's a big step in my opinion I don't know. In my life I just want to travel around the world cause I mean life is just about taking risks now am I right or am I right. I want to try new things. I want to change myself into a better person who cares and loves a lot of people but at the same time a badass that doesn't care what anybody thinks of them or whoever talks about is going to go bye bye real quick. That's what I'm going to do actually change for the better you can count on me for that...

Brittany POV

I love it here in London I actually got used to it but not really at the same time. I love it here more than the United States. I haven't talked to my family in a while now or my siblings I think I should go visit them to get me mind off things.

----------------------------------------------hey this is Anshley lmao I wrote this chapter so props to me and anyways go check out my profile and read my book that would me so happy :) any who my profile is @anshleyliriano. so yeah hope you liked this chapter!! Thanks for reading