one.

Chapter 1

I wake up with my sister Kyle (7) yelling at my older brother Sebastian (17). I ran down stairs and asked them,

"Aye what's going on?!"

They started talking at the same time so I ignored them. I ran upstairs and got changed to go run errands for my mom.

I put on a white crop top with black high waisted jeans. I took down my hair and brushed through it. I flipped my long light brown hair forward and throw it into a cute top knot. I run into the hallway and put my black vans on. I run downstairs and tell Sebastian to take care of the kids.

I have a big family, Kyle (7), Sebastian (19), Derek (16), Skyler (2), Brian (9), Liliana (14), Damien (15). I told Derek to start making dinner for when I get home.

I ran out the door and got into the car, and put the song "The Hills" from The Weeknd. I went to the store. Since city hall was across the street, I went in and I grabbed the college applications for the colleges I want to go to.

I go back home ask quickly as I can. I don't know why my mom puts me in charge if I'm not even the oldest. I'm 17. I got home and parked the car. I go inside and see Kyle and Skyler crying. I grab Skyler and ask Kyle what has happened, she explains it.

^^^^^^

9:00pm

Everyone is at home in there rooms quietly. I waited for mom and dad in the living room on the couch. 10 minutes later they walk in the door and I say,

"Mom, Dad, I wanted to ask you something."

As they sit down on the sofa.

I say," I'm under a lot of stress, I have to take care of every one and fill out my college applications. So I'm begging, can we go to London with the family and go visit before my senior year?"

My mom and dad looked at each other and smiled.

My mom says, "Sweety we were just about to tell you we are going to London tomorrow."

I smiled so big and ran and hugged them I ran upstairs and started packing since we were leaving tommorow.

Once I finished packing, I packed Skyler's bags. I knocked on everyone's door and told them the news. They all started packing right away.

^^^^^^

The next day

"Ready!" All of us screamed at the same time, as we boarded the plane.

________

So how was it?
Vote
Comment
Follow
~Cristal