A very strange day

Hi everyone, sorry if I kept you waiting but this is where the magic begins. I hope you like it.

Morgana's pov

I got into bed while Gwen put out the candles, when she had put out the last one I said "Thank you Gwen" she smiled then walked towards the door and opened it then said "Sleep well, M'lady" and she was gone.'Finally I can relax, no more Arthur and the knights and Uther, just me and my bed' and with that I fell asleep.

I dreamed that I was in a forest and in the distance was two kids that looked about 13 running for their lives and behind them was the knights of Camelot'Why would the knights want to hunt these kids, they're so young' then the forest vanished and I was at a dead end with high walls, I could only watch as the knights appeared from all sides, surrounding the kids and I looked away as they raised their crossbows then they blasted backwards and became still.

I looked around for the cause of this when a young boy appeared, he had shining black hair and deep blue eyes, for a moment I didn't understand why the boy was there, then it clicked,'That boy has magic' then the boy said "Are you hurt?" and the girl with bluish-black hair replied "No" and with a smile continued "Thanks to you" the boy looked at the ground and in a low voice said "You won't tell anyone?".

The girl looked at her companion who was a boy with dark red hair who then said "No one" the boy with black hair looked relieved then he started too walk away when the girl asked him "What is your name?" and he turned around stared at her for a moment before saying "My name is Merlin" I frowned 'Merlin, I'm sure I've heard that name from somewhere' then the girl said "Then Merlin we solemnly swear to repay you when you need us most" then the forest faded.

I woke up and mumbled "Merlin", I was sure I had heard that name from somewhere but I couldn't think of where then Gwen walked in and said "You're awake M'lady" I smiled and said "I think today is going to be a very strange day Gwen" Gwen looked at me and said "Why do you think that M'lady" I looked at her and replied "I have no idea".

Five hours later...

'There is nothing to do' I thought as I stared out at the courtyard as the people walked around then someone entered the courtyard and my heart just stopped, I forgot how to breathe, I just stared transfixed at the boy, he had shining black hair with deep blue eyes that were so so... then I heard Gwen say "M'lady are you alright?" And I snapped out of my trance and turned to face Gwen and said "Yes Gwen, I am alright" then I walked towards the door and said "There's just something I have to do" and I opened the door and ran down the stairs.

Gwen's pov

As I walked around the town I thought about what Morgana had said earlier' "I think today is going to be a very strange day" I wonder why Morgana thought that but she had said that she had no idea',I walked back up to the the palace, when I entered Morgana's room I saw her staring out the window at the courtyard and I said "M'lady" but Morgana didn't even turn around, she just kept her eyes on the courtyard so I said "Morgana" and she still made no sign that she had noticed then I said in a loud voice "M'lady are you alright?" and she snapped out of the trance and turned to face me and then she said "Yes Gwen I am alright" then she walked towards the door and said "There's just something I have to do" before opening the door and running down the stairs.

I stood there for a moment then I went over to the window and looked out at the courtyard, looking for the person that had caught Morgana's eye, one that suited the name Merlin and then out of the corner of my eye, I saw a boy with shining black hair like Morgana's and deep blue eyes that were cute and kind but also mysterious and mischievous he was the type of guy that can make any women fall in love with him effortlessly, I smiled, 'You may not know it,but you're a very lucky person' and then I ran down after Morgana.

Hi everyone, I will try and update again soon. Hellcat5000