Chapter 14

Today was Saturday and I could not have been more happy about it. I needed some time to process about everything that had happened these past days and talk to my boyfriend about how we were going to deal with everything. Because truth be told, I had honestly no clue. Harry was my first boyfriend and I had never done this before.

But for now I was just going to enjoy the warmth of my fuzzy bed and the heath radiating from the curly haired lad who had his arms around me and was snoring lightly.

I closed my eyes again for it was only early hours and slept blissfully for another four hours before I felt a soft finger tracing across my cheek. A soft hum left my lips.

"Wake up Baby, I miss you. And I miss your sweet eyes, your beautiful accent, your cute hands around me, your lips on mine", I heard Harry say softly into my ears, while he started giving me butterfly kisses on my cheeks, my nose, my forehead. He then started playing with my hair. Honestly I didn't want to open my eyes, I was too comfy. But knowing Harry, he had other plans and I was right.

All of a sudden I felt his legs around my body and he was straddling me. His lips hovering mine, because I felt his breath on my lips.

"If you open your eyes now, I will give you a reward."

But I felt like teasing the boy so I kept my eyes closed.

"If you don't open you eyes I'm going to have to punish you, you know. And you are not going to like it. It might have something to do with, going home and not talking to you this entire weekend."

"I'm up, I'm up! Djeez, no need to be so dramatic!"

Harry snickered and pecked me on the lips. But I needed more of him and I could feel he needed more as well. Not touching each other for these past three days was the worst experience in my life. I never knew I could feel so much for just one person. But my heart felt like exploding some times. I don't know who deepened the kiss, but I couldn't care either. Our tongues danced together and tried to taste every bit of  each other's mouths. I roamed my hands over his body, I wanted to feel every bit of Harry as I could. Yes, his pajama was bothering me, but I didn't know how if Harry wanted me to do more.

Both of us needed air and pulled away, but we kept our foreheads together and our hands linked.

"Haz, am I doing this thing right?"

"Of course you are sweetie", he smiled at me and pecked my nose.

"I just mean, I have never done this before and I want to do it right. But I'm afraid I might go too fast or too slow."

"Well, whenever you are insecure you come and talk to me okay. I promised you I would never lie to you ever again and I'm intending to keep that promise. So whenever you have a question for me, no matter what it is about, I will answer you honestly. But you have to do the same Ni. I don't want to force you into anything."

"Is it okay that I want to touch you? Feel you, as in... Under your pajamas? I understand if you don't want to"

"Ni, stop ranting", Harry laughed and held my face between his hands, " It is fine. I've been holding in as well, but I want to get to know every little bit about you. Inside and out. Don't worry though, it doesn't mean we are going to sleep together with each other today."

"Technically, that is what we did though", I smirked at him and received a slap on my shoulder in return, but I knew he didn't mind because he pushed me back on the bed and kissed me hard.

Our kisses became needy. I felt Harry's hand go below my shirt and tracing every part of my chest and stomach.  He was careful, as if I was made from porcelain. I was patient but when I thought he had enough time to feel me I pushed him on his bed and did exactly the same to him. When his shirt moved a bit I saw a tattoo. Not going to lie, it turned me on even more. I tugged on his shirt and looked up at Harry. He smiled and tossed his shirt on the other side of the bed. He was so beautiful, I couldn't keep my eyes away from him. I traced every tattoo and kissed it softly.