Forever and Always.

She was beautiful when I met her. A demon arose from inside, but that's a good thing, in my opinion. The way her back arched, the way her eyes closed, the way her lips parted slightly from the pleasure, all made me go even crazier than before. I could feel the need in the air, I could feel her as that need grew and grew up to a point where it was unbearable. It was the most beautiful thing, watching her fall apart in my arms, as her lips parted and moans flew out in a stream of beautiful desire. I could hear her curse under her breath as my leg slid between hers, as I held her in place, not letting her succumb to the needs, wants, passion. And then she took over, something I never suspected. Her arms slammed mine against the wall as she kissed me passionately, and that was when I became addicted. Her tongue drew a map on my neck, biting down hard on my shoulder as I heard myself whimper and grunt with delight. Pleasure was the thing that inundated me, sent another rush of heat, pooling in my stomach, never wanting to forget this moment. My hand went up her shirt slightly, and she shivered with bliss, the adrenaline coursing through my veins never stopping. She wouldn't let me move my arms, my hands were held above my head as she paid more attention to my neck and shoulder. She left a trail of bites from my ear to my shoulder, each one getting more attention and love, sucking away the pain that quickly morphed into complete pleasure. She found my pulse point and played with the nerve endings, alternating from sucking to biting to licking and it drove me over the edge. I growled, frustrated at being constricted and broke her hold on my arms. I held her hips and she slid her knee up and clumsily made contact with my center as I growled, making me whimper with delight as I searched desperately for friction, somewhere. And then I felt her hands, as mine slid her shirt over her head, her hands on my hips, holding me in place. I discarded her shirt, and mine soon came off as well. Next came her pants, and mine also. Socks were discarded, and then I felt her breath against my neck as she whispered "Love me, forever." I replied, quieter than before "Forever and always."