My least favorite so far

Her legs have been shaking all day. Her voice has deepened to a low, husky, moan. How she is keeping her composure, I don't know. My hand lays between her thighs, and I can feel them trembling unconsciously under my touch. Her face is flushed and her expression is screwed up just slightly, it looks like she's concentrating on something. We both knew what would come next. A venture to an unknown place, A place no one can find us. She slammed me against the cold, brick wall with more force than I thought possible. She kissed me with passion, lust throwing us both off our natural state of self control. Mine ran away, my brain left the room, my heart took over, leading me through everything that was going down. My hand ended up sliding up her back, and under her shirt. Our legs are tangled, a every other pattern, her pressed against me in the best way. I can actually feel the heat coming from her body, I can feel her hands making her way to the small of my back, traveling even further down to my hips. Then suddenly, she pulls away, but for good reason. The next thing I feel is feather soft kisses down my neck, and I groan with anticipation. If not for the wall, I would be on the ground, my legs have almost given out. I can't talk, but I send a telepathic message "Bite me. HARD." and she receives it, because suddenly some pain and more arousal shoot through me faster than a bullet. I flip us around, never losing contact and immediately spot her pulse point. I find it and suck on it until a throaty moan is released, turning into a whimper. I leave a trail of bites, each one earning a sound of pleasure, when suddenly I hear this beeping noise in the background and I wake up with a start. Oh shit not again. Stupid dreams.