Visions

Gomez had come back just in time to find his wife ready to go just as planned... Though she looked distressed.... Gomez decided not to worry about it and concern his wife, so he took her hand and walked downstairs. Mama had met them at the door and handed them a basket as the couple went off.
     The whole walk into the woods was in silence though Morticia's voices had returned...
     "Mother look left!"
      Morticia immediately did so as Gomez took her hand.
     "It's alright..." He whispered to her. "It's just the woods Carda... We'll be fine!"
     Morticia nodded... She wanted to agree with her husband but the voice in her mind was stronger than his...
     "Mommy look right!"
      Morticia repeated her steps as Gomez clasped her hand tighter. Luckily before the voice could speak again the couple made it to their destination. Gomez set down the blanket and Morticia started to prepare the food...
     Finally they sat down in peace... But Morticia couldn't look Gomez in the eye! She knew she was going to cry and she couldn't ruin her husband's day she just couldn't. Gomez though, took notice and became obsessed with why her eyes wouldn't lock into his?
     It came again flooding through Morticia's ears.
     "Come find me Mommy!"
     Then came a sudden burst through the trees...
     Morticia couldn't handle it anymore she was too scared.
     "Gomez!" She looked at her husband with the deepest fear as tears streamed down her delicate skin.
     "Tish!" Gomez exclaimed as he moved to her and held Morticia to where she felt like a child again...
     "Carda Mia... What's troubling you?" Gomez questioned in a soft child like tone.
     "Gomez I can't banish her from my mind!"
     "Who my sweetness?" Still no change in his tone, and still no change in Morticia's.
     "You know who..."
     "Well maybe if you say it out loud she'll leave?"
     "Gomez... It doesn't work that way! She's an Addams!"
      "So that means?..."
     "She wants something from us!" Mortica chocked out before she buried herself in her husband.
    "Oh Tish..." And they stayed there holding each other for what seemed like a century. That's when Morticia heard the voice one last time before trying to plug her ears.
     "I'll tell you what I want Mommy I want someone's life for mine..."