Whispers

Morticia was back in the hospital... As she walked around confused everyone she could see pointed down the hall. Morticia followed the pointing hands to find her beloved husband at the end! She ran to him wanting Gomez to hold her tight.
   But it was anything but that.....
   Gomez mumbled to himself leaving Morticia once again confused.
     "What?" She asked afraid.
     "You did this....."
      "Gomez what's wrong? What did I do darling?"
     But all her husband could do was point into the room next to him. Morticia was sick..... She knew who's room it was.
     "Gomez! Please don't make me go back in there! I know who's in there!" But Gomez wouldn't listen and shoved his wife into the room. Morticia turned around and tried to escape but when she heard a click she knew all was lost.
    Morticia turned back around to find what she thought was Linnea.... The child's injury showed well as her mother noticed the fractured skull. The baby then floated over and spoke.
     "Dearest Mother."
    "Hello again Linnea..."
    "I am here to warn you of something to happen later for you in life..."
    "Yes?"
     "Voices in your head will tempt you mother, they will speak to you of me and all you need to know is... Together you and father will make it through..."
     "Linnea I...."
     "I must let you go mother and if I were you I would get some ice and bandages your wounds are horrible..."
     "Goodbye Linnea....."
     "Goodbye Mother...."
...........................................................
     "Quedria?"
     "Father I think she's waking up!"
    "Awe! But if she does I can't have some of her clothes!!!"
   "Like you'd fit into her clothes..."

     "Gomez?...."
     "Oh darling...." Gomez exclaimed putting his hand on her head.
     "Gomez she spoke to me..."
     "Gomez she's loosen it..." Mama spoke under her breath.
      "Just don't mention her name!" Gomez responded.
     "Carda you need to get some air, why don't we get you dressed and go on a picnic?"
     "Yes Gomez, yes but..."
     "Well come on then, Mama meet us at the door in ten!"