Chapter 2 - The Concert

It's been a week since we arrived in London. I couldn't stop thinking about Zayn and the concert. At last I had made a decision, I was going to the concert with Melanie. I didn't mind having to deal with the past, so long I got to see a big smile on my sister's face. Finally we came to the concert. I couldn't believe how many people had come. I almost got deaf from all the screaming of the girls, my sister was one of them. 

"The best part of all this is that we got BackStage passes." Melanie screamed with a big smile on her face.

"What?" I looked at Melanie surprised. "You never told me about those passes."

 "Dad gave them to me this morning!" She replied.

I couldn't believe it! If I thought that seeing Zayn on stage from the front row was going to be difficult, see him face to face was going to be even worse. As the hours passed all I could think about was Zayn's reaction when he saw me again. 

When we reached the entrance of the concert the security guard asked us our tickets, I handed them to him. After a few moments of observing the tickets, he told us that we could entered and he directed us to the back of the stage. There we found another security guard which took us to a waiting room.

"Wait here a minute. The guys will come right away." He told us while he left the room.

While I was dying of nerves by seeing Zayn again, my sister was in shock. She couldn't believe that she was a few minutes away to see her idols for the first time in person. After a few minutes of entering the room, the five most handsome guys I could have ever seen in my life made ​​their entrance to the waiting room. The first thing Melanie did as they entered, was to run to them and hug them screaming.

"I love you!" she said with a big smile on his face. "I am one of your biggest fans!"

"Hey, we love you too! Would you like to take a picture with us?" Liam asked. (Sure after Melanie made ​​me memorize their names along with their pictures It was impossible for me to forget their names.)

After taking pictures with them and ask for their autographs, Melanie approached me. "Look!" she said smiling. "Can you believe it? At school nobody will believe me!"

"Ok! Can we go now?" I asked desperately. The only thing I wanted was to get out of that place and not confront Zayn.

 "Why?" She asked me sad, pouting."I want to stay longer!"

"But Melanie .... Fine," I replied. She always knew how to convince me

Of course I couldn't explain to Melanie the reason of my despair. She wouldn't understand. So I had to accept. After our little discussion with Melanie on staying or not, the guys approached us. They  introduced themselves one by one. When Zayn approached me, my hands started to sweat, every second that passed I became more and more nervous.

"Hi," he said smilingly

 "H.. Hi" I replied hesitantly.

"What's your name?" he asked me

 Seriously he was asking me that? He doesn't remember me? That was all I was thinking while I responded to him. "Nicolle. But my friends call me Nicky."

"Nice to meet you, Nicky, my name is Zayn." with that answer I confirmed what I was thinking, or he had forgotten me and for that reason didn't recognize me, or he was just pretending. Either way all I could do was smile at that moment, nothing more.

"You will stay for the concert?" The Irish boy wonder.

"Of course we'll stay!" Melanie screamed.

"Great," they all said together. "Well, we'll see you in  a few minutes."

 "Sure." Was the first thing that came out of my mouth. 

After our "uncomfortable" time with the guys, we headed toward the front of the stage. The whole stadium was full of screaming girls. "My poor ears" was the only thing I thought at the time. The shouts grew louder when the five boys appeared on stage. "Good night London!" The curly haired boy shouted. At that moment the music started playing. When they began to sing I was amazed at how wonderful their voices were. With every song that they sang, I was liking them more and more. Although I was happy, with each passing moment I prayed for Zayn not approaching to where Melanie and I were. But to my bad luck, that's what happened.

Just at the moment when Zayn approached us, Melanie screamed his name and he turned to see. I couldn't believe I was seeing those beautiful hazel eyes, those eyes that once I fell in love with. And his voice as beautiful as ever, made ​​me remember those beautiful moments we had together. Was this real? It wasn't just a dream that I would wake up at any time? No! It was torture, and at the same time, a moment full of emotions and happy memories. This was real! I had him in front of me, singing. It was incredible. After a while Zayn continued walking towards other fans singing. 

After nearly two hours of listening to them sing, I was relieved that everything was over. We went to Katie's after the concert. Just for tonight Melanie would stay with us. It was too late to take it to Dad. Finally we arrived. Katie was already asleep so we went to my room and without hesitation we went to bed and were sound asleep.

*********************************************************************************************************

Please Comment!!! I'll really like to hear ur opinion about the story!!!