Before I Die (End)

Many months later, Midnight began to feel really sick and was weak. It was time for her to go. She was in the hospital and she was dying. Carolina began to lose hope. She was crying, thinking what she would do without her best friend. The thought was sad. Midnight was too weak to wake up. Carolina was holding her hand.

          "The waves we road, the tales we told," Midnight said. "All came to an end..," Carolina cried. It was the best year in her life with Midnight. They didn't care what others said, they kept on sharing their stories and combining them to one. They were like sisters but closer.

          "Carolina, I want you to know before I die, that everything will be alright. You promise to finish my goals in life? Become a doctor and help poor people from cancer like me? Oh man, I wish I  would be there with you. We would have so many memories. But anyways, promise me," Midnight said. "I promise," Carolina didn't hesitate. Midnight starts to sing a song from Wiz Khalifa "It's been a long day without you my friend,and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again..When....I....see... you....again." (Last word in whispers) Carolina felt Midnight drifting away from Earth and it happened. Carolina's eyes started to get teary and she leaned against Midnight's chest and hugged her. Carolina would never forget Midnight and will succeed in accomplishing her goals that she didn't accomplish. The parents saw this happen and went into a mental breakdown. The mom went insane.

            They had a funeral and no one could forget about Midnight. She was the nicest and prettiest girl in the world. Carolina lived on, graduated high school, became a doctor, and prayed for Midnight everyday. The story ends here. To be continued....