It's Gonna Get Hot In Here

Oooooooh boy. Sorry it's been so long guys. AND WE'RE ALMOST AT 3K VIEWS!!!!!!! Thank you soooooooo much ya' guys. It means a lot that 2.7k of you sit down and read my crap. I'm gona get back to the story so, see ya' soon.

                                                                                                                     ~Katoka

Natsu's P.O.V(sorta): Damn you Lucy Heartphilia!!!! I kiss her ONCE and my heart won't stop banging in my chest. I feel like I could grow wings and fly and million miles up and never get tired. I need to get control!!! 

*LEAVE LUCY ALONE!!!!!*

Screw off me!!! I'm going to get what you always wanted

I smirked as I grabbed Luce and jumped out the window. I ran so fast, even Jet couldn't keep up.  Was it because off that one little kiss??? IT WASN'T LITTLE!!!! . . . What is wrong w/ me?!?!?!?!

Lucy's P.O.V: I wonder if I could read his mind????

*Sorry Doll, but your not strong enough*

your really annoying ya' know that

*hehe, good*

Rose's P.O.V: don't go after her, don't go after her, DON'T FUKIN GO AFTER HER ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I do . . . What'll Natsu do to her?????? So . . . I fainted. 

Natsu's P.O.V(sorta): We arrived at an old castle. I saw her eyes go wide in awe and I chuckled. "c'mon." I said and she followed. So I quietly asked "Back there, if I really didn't behave . . . would you really stop hanging out and talking to me?" I felt so stupid and weak asking that. "I don't know . . . " Lucy answered looking away. "It just popped out in a moment of need." She always had a way with words. I really couldn't help it anymore!!!! I grabbed her wrist and dragged her into a master bedroom. I pushed her on the bed and held her down, kissing her. I went down and licked her neck, and she giggled a little bit. I smirked on her soft skin. "I'm going to mark you, and screw you senseless." I growled as I started ripping off her clothes. . .

                      ************************************************************************

That's all I'm doing. It really is getting heated up . . . and it's not natsu's magic. It's his 'little dragon.' ;) dun worry everyone. I'll make another chapter soon. Happy early Halloween.  BYE 4 NOW