Survivor

Hello wattpadians!!!! This is my very first story please please comment to see if its good or if I should keep writing or tying. It would be nice if you guys vote too. Hope you enjoy the story. And remember you don't have to be cool to rule my world!!!! lol I have that song stuck.. it a good song...anyways Enjoy!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: Why????

I saw the soldiers from a distance. It looked like a black spot in a white wall. I ran home yelling for Mom. Mom came outside. I told her what I saw, she had a worried look in her face. She quickly changed her face expression to a fake smile she told me everything was going to be alright. But deep down I knew that she was wrong.

Mom ran inside, I followed after her. She was talking in whisper with Dad. I could tell that they were worried about something but they didn't want me to know. Mom suddenly ran inside a room and she returned carrying my baby brother. Mom started to cry, I ran over to her and started to comfort her. She looked at me and gave me a sad smile. She told me to stay inside and to take care of my brother, that she was going to return soon.

She handed my brother to me. I held my brother close to me and nodded. Dad gave us each a kiss on the forehead and went outside. I thought I saw tears in his eyes. I was confused and a little scared because Dad never cries. Mom gave us each a kiss in the cheek and hugged us really tight. I felt Like I couldn't breath but I didn't mind. Mom started to head out the door but she stopped and looked back at us. Her eyes were filled with sadness, her eyes started to fill with water again and she ran outside.

I sat down on the bed and stayed there for a long time. I heard loud bangs from outside. I could hear the people screaming. I put down my baby brother on the bed and covered him with a blanket. I went outside and saw soldiers with guns they had people on their feet. I recognized some, there was the man that was always nice to me.

There was my mom's best friend on the floor with her clothes all torn suddenly I felt arms go around me. They were strong and rough. I thrashed, kicked, and screamed but my struggles were unavailing. Then I felt the arms loosen and I fell on the ground. I felt arms around me once again, these arms were strong and gentle.

I looked up and saw Dad. I was so happy to see him. He told me to find my brother and escape without him and Mom. I started to cry. Dad was pulled up by a soldier. The soldier started to hit Dad. Dad yelled me to run. That was the last word I heard from him.

As I started running I heard a gunshot; I looked back and saw a hole in Dad's chest. Blood was oozing out. I met his gaze and it was filled with love. I felt the tears slid down my face.

I heard a scream from across the field and saw Mom. A soldier grabbed her. Her eyes found mine a she mouthed 'I love you' before the soldier shot her in the chest too. I felt something inside me break into tiny pieces.

I heard a baby's cry from all the commotion and I snapped out of my daze. I remembered what Dad told me before he was murdered. I had to be brave for my baby brother. I went back inside wiping my tears to get my brother to escape the hell that broke loose in my town.