CHAPTER 5:I'm sorry

I'm sorry kung ngayon lang po ako nag-UD dami po kasing ginagawa.

****

Cyrus POV

We go to the Abandon Building to find out if Drie is there.

Ughh. Why does Xander do that?!

Xander open the door and he click the 2 wings of the black butterfly.

At bumaliktad ang pader.

He run very fast. I see,he did not fall in the trap.

We just follow him,and he stop infront of the black door. The door of Drie.

The knock three times but she never open the door.

Xander open the door. Cause I think she forget to lock. When he open the door. He step him feet on her black tile. And he walk on Drie's room. Scarlett and I sign.

We go in and closed the door while Xander is knocking the door of Drie.

Xander POV

Ughh. I'm such a idiot.

I'm trying to open the room of my twin. I know she's mad at me.

"Alex.. Please open the door" i said

"go away!"I heard her screamed. Ugghh. Idiot Xander.

"please Alex.." i'm begging her.

"I said go away!"

"when I count 1-5 open this fucking door or else I kick this fucking door of yours"I said with the cold voice. I'm just said that because I wanted to talk to her.

"1"I'm start counting but she did not open the door but I heard she's still sobbing. Uggghh. I hate when my twin's crying.

"2"but she's not open the door.

"3"

"4"

I shrugged and kick the door. Drie is lied of her black bed.

Naglakad ako papunta sa kanya. And I saw she's asleep.

And one tear falling from her cheeks.

"I'm sorry Alex. I didn't meant it. I'm just pissed of them because them called you a nerd. I hoped you'll forgive me" and I kiss her in her forehead. And lied beside of her and hug her tight and I felt asleep.

*****

I'm sorry po kung kaunti lang tong chapter. Cause I ran of the time now. I'm gonna visit our uncle in Korea cause it's his dead anniversary so I hoped you will understand me. Again I'm sorry...