4

"What's up first?"
"Tell off your enemy." He read.

My eyes lit up. I didn't hesitate to think of someone. My nemesis since the sixth grade.

Kyle Morris.

"Kyle Morris? Why him?" Carl asked me.

I pointed a finger at him.

"Since the sixth grade he's made a fool out of me and I'm fucking done with it."

Carl smiled at me. "Ooh, somebody's in for a major beatdown."

"Yes, and you're gonna be a part of it."

"I've never been so honored."

~

We made our way to Kyle's house and we approached a tall grey mini-mansion.

Carl looked at me just as I looked at him.

"I'll knock, you talk."

"You're on, Gallagher."

He proceeded to walk up to the door and hit his fist against the door violently. He gave me a reassuring nod.

Soon the door opened.

"Ew, it's Sam."

"What's it to you, Kyle?"

"What do you want?"

I peered at Carl. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I interrupt you kicking your baby-dick?"

Kyle scoffed. "Yeah well you're fat, so."

I started to laugh. "Oh great comeback," I laughed harder. "Listen, I only have two months to live and I can't wait until I croak so I never get to see you again."

He rolled his eyes.

"Oh by the way, here's what I should have done in the sixth grade."

"Shut the fuck up Sam you're not gonna do sh-"

My fist hit his jaw with great force.

Carl raised his hand above his head and began chanting "WORLDSTAR!" Over and over again.

Kyle raised his hand to his jaw as the other one pointed away.

"Leave my property, now!" He whined.

"Gladly." I said, turning on my heel and walking away. I turned around once I hit the sidewalk. "Oh, one more thing." I nudged Carl, I think he knew exactly what to do.

We both flipped him off and screamed "fuck you!" In unison.

I grabbed Carl's arm and we ran away laughing.

"Oh my god this is the best thing ever, your bucket list." He said, catching his breath.

"It's only begun."