Niall Horan Quotes

"I think there's nothing wrong with eating all the time. At least I'm not doing anything illegal."

"Chicken fillet is my favourite word for boobs."

"Best fans in t'world."

"I'm still in bed cause all my boxers are dirty and if I stay in bed, I don't have to change them."

"I'd rather go to sleep than find a girl."

"Where're we going today Mark?"

"Louis's feet smell the worst. Literally like dog poo on a stick-that bad!"

"Don't mess with our fans or we'll come and find you."

"I'm the most carefree mo'fo' in the world."

"Zayn pisses me off sometimes, how can he be so stunning without even trying?"

"If it were legal, I'd marry food."

"I can't stand pigeons after one once flew in through my bathroom window and went for me while I was having a wee."

"I want a girlfriend who eats as much as I do, which is a lot."

"Shower of c***s."

"Yes I have [a tattoo]. It says I love SC and it's on my bum."

"If I'm louder would you see me?" (If you know the song, comment it below, I'll dedicate this chapter to you)

"Give it up for Harry Pottery"

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you, and you'll never treat yourself right, darlin' but I want you to. If I let you know I'm here for you, maybe you'll love yourself like I love you," Again what song is this? I'll dedicate the next chapter to you :)

"POTATO!!!!!!!!!"

"Liam, shut up. I'm trying to do an interview"

More in the next chapter :) xx