[Chapter 2]

Chapter 2

[HAYZEL'S POV]
The following day, I always look around so that maybe I can spot the caller. But the group of people who hates me got more members. I don't know what to do. The caller creeps me out.

"Ms. Hayzel, if you're not listening to my lecture, then get out." The teacher pointed her stick at me while the whole class started to laugh. I was staring at the window the whole time, thinking about that caller.
I nodded before heading for the door.
"Here, you can go to the library." she gave me a letter. "Yes, thank you." I bowed my head, walking outside.
That was so foolish of me. I keep thinking about that stupid caller who got me into this trouble.
While walking to the hallway, I felt that someone is following me for the second time. I quickened my pace so I can reach the library safely. Before I could step in, my phone began to rang. I looked at the ID and it's the same unknown number! I turned around before hesitating to answer.
"Hello?"
...
...
...
...
"I found something that you love the most. More than anything in this world. Find it inside the library."
*toot*
*toot*
*toot*
What is he talking about? The thing I love the most in this world.. is my only teddy bear when I was in the fourth grade. But I lost it.
I stared at my phone before the idea kicked in. I entered the library quietly, making sure that the librarian won't kick me out too. I begin to check the shelves, each books and other places. I want to give up but.. another idea kicked in. Maybe this guy knows something about me that all my favorite is in his notes. So I checked my favorite books' section and there it is. Sitting between the books of stars and the galaxy. The teddy bear looks new. I wondered who did this. "I missed you." I mumbled to the toy with his bright smile shining at me.

After a whole school day, something got me the urge to call that guy. I want to know him. I want to meet him. I got up from bed, walking back and forth.
Should I? What if he's sleeping already?
I looked at the teddy and started talking to it.
"Should I call him? Yes? No?"
...
"Hey, answer me."
...
"What should I do?"
...
"You're not helping."
...
Just then, my phone begin to blast it's ringtone.

Oh my god.