a flash of green and blue

(Trying out 3rd person, so ya that's cool) (also look at this snazzy edit I made^^)

Connors only half awake as his mother drags him off the plane, and only slightly more so as they unpack at the resort hotel. It's big and fancy, just like the booklet said it would be. He falls onto the puff white bedsheets with the intentions of falling fast to sleep when he hears his mothers voice.

"Connor we're going to explore the resort a bit, I'm leaving the extra room key on the counter if you want to join us later. Lunch is at 12." Then thery're gone but the rooms still not quiet.

Are you going to sleep now? The voice asks his best friend and Connor smiles at the sound he heard in his dreams previously to.

"No, I don't think I can now." A hum of approval from the Australian boy.

That's okay, we can talk instead

"What do you wanna talk about?" Connor asks, resembling a curious little boy as he stares off into space, imagining Troye siting at a table in a dark room that would be his mind.

Describe me is all Troye replies with but Connor knows what he wants. This is a reoccurring thing.

"Ok, your tall and skinny, pale like porcelain, and you have eyes bigger than the average boy." Troye doesn't miss a beat when replying to this.

More, Connor chuckles.

"You have hair the color of milk chocolate that lays on your forehead in wild curls. You have this little fade birthmark under your left eye that-"

Why?

"Why what?" Connor says, a question like this being a new one.

Why do I have a brithmark?

"Because, I think it makes you original."

It makes me different

"Whats wrong with being different?" Connor asks, now sitting up on the soft duvet. He himself has always been different, need I remind you that not all 16 year olds live inside there own heads. Silence engulfs the room, the kind of silence that Connor now has to experience. He hates it. "Troye?"

can we explore now? I want to see if this place is really worth how much your parents spent

Connor sighs, now to awake to even attempt sleeping.

"Sure." He jumps up, only catching a glimpse of his appearance as he walks out but not before grabbing the room key and his cell phone. He's wearing a pair of black and grey joggers, a sweater that's way to big on him and he doesn't even want to think about how bad his hair is. The airs warm, which Connor hates, and as he and Troye make their way around he begins to sweat tremendously.

"I should have warn shorts." He says aloud and the lady walking a few paces ahead of him turns around, quickly discarding him in disgust. He doesn't mind, he's used to it. At his school in Minnesota everyone does the same thing. Supposedly freshmen aren't supposed to act like ten year olds. And having an 'imaginary friend' definitely isn't accepted either. Connor isn't bothered to much by it. He knows he's different, and the only persons opinion that really matters to him is Troyes. The only thing Connor ever feels for his bullies is sympathy. Because he knows for a fact that no one has a Troye like he does. Not only because he's Connors creation but because if they did they most certainly wouldn't be acting with such cruelty.

Connor spots the buffet and looks at his phone screen to find it already a past 12. With a roaring stomach he makes his way to the food, grabbing a plate and listening to Troye as he names off a list of foods he should try.
---