The Start Of HighSchool

waking up early morning at 7:00 and You just realized that its already first Day of school. Rush Hour Just began then your doing everything you can so you cany be late.

Your Finish and your now going to school.

When I reached the School the programme had already started.

Then just when I enterd the Gym there were students dancing, minutes later the bell rang. school will now start.

searching for my Room now. "aaah, finally" i said to my self, just when I entered the room students was just like Craaazzy!.

secon bell rang. the teacher enterd. a usuall she introduced herself, and just like us.. she is also new to the school.

she also let introduce ourselves. I was the 14th student to introduce so I said "GoodMorning EveryOne, I am Arianne Kae, Arianne kae Tubeza, you can call me Arianne"

then until all of us just finished she gave us time to know each other then the bell rang and it was already recces time. I waited outside the room for my friends which one of then was already popular all over the school and also the one I invited to our Swimming club and she now my new BFF. And She Patricia Nadine Yongque but us friends call her Nadine or Nadz, we went to the Highschool Canteen and it Was Soo Full! so we just waited for our turn in the line and when we are finishedwe went back straight to our rooms, each of us has Diffrent rooms I was the only one in St. Michael, Nadine was also the only one in St. Rose, Amielle,Shekina, and April wa in the St. Martha, they also said that it was the star section?..

---Heey! reader! hope you like it!---