The Syrup Fic

Phil's P.o.v

I was finally on my way home after a dragged out weekend with my grandparents. Honestly, I love them to pieces but being with them for too long can be monotonous. Anyway, that doesn't matter, what matters is that i'm returning to Dan, and that will instantly make my day better. He fills me with life, happiness, and joy. Only a matter of minutes before I am finally in the company of my best friend.

I arrived home to an unusually clean house, the smell of sweet pancakes filled the air. I walked through the house, trying to find Dan but he wasn't any where to be seen. The kitchen? Nope. If you smelt pancakes, you'd think someone would be in the kitchen, right? The lounge? Nope. The TV was off. He was nowhere to be seen...Maybe he's gone out or something. I guess i'll go browse tumblr until he's back. I made my way to my closed door but i could hear something...Someone was inside, and by my instincts...It was Dan.

I walked inside and the smell of pancakes got stronger. Stronger and sweeter. I stepped towards my bed. Dan was sitting cross-legged, stuffing his face with pancakes. He was too interested in them to even notice me come in.

"Dan....?" He whipped around to face me.
"Jesus christ, Phil!" He said, jumping at the sound of my voice.
"Dan, what're you doing in my room?" I asked, confused.
"Oh...uh...I'm just eating pancakes." He said, sounding a little nervous all of a sudden.
"Okay...but why in here? Why not your room or the dining room?"
"Because, Phil, I wanted to show you something..." He went from all nervous and cute to a dark, ominous tone. The kind you'd hear in a scary movie or a nightmare. That's what it was: a nightmarish tone.
"Well...what did you want to show me?" I almost didn't ask; I was too scared.
"This..." He held up a pot of syrup, with a devilish grin on his face.
"It's just syrup..." I said, beyond confused now.
"Yeah, but imagine everything we could do with the syrup, Phil."
I was imagining...and I've gotta admit, I was a little turned on.

The image of Dan licking syrup off my naked body, filled my head, he had a dark look in his eyes. It was almost too much to handle. It's like Dan read my mind because he got up from my bed and walked over to me, and gave me a devilish glare, before forcing himself on to me.

"Dan what are you do-" I was cut off by Dan who was now kissing me passionately and fiercely.

He pushed me against the wall, grinding his hips against mine, forcing a low moan escaped from my mouth, causing him to laugh darkly. I was scared before, but now i'm pretty turned on...
He kissed me again, biting my lip making sure I knew I was his. I grabbed his ass, earning a low growl...I pulled away.

"Dan...what was you planning on doing with the syrup?" I asked, intrigued.
"Well, Phil...I could tell you but I'd much rather show you..." He said, biting his lip and fiddling with the hem of my shirt. He pulled it up and over my head, before pulling of his own. He stood, looking me up and down.
"Mmmm" he mumbled quietly, making me smile and blush.

He pushed me closer to the bed, and I sat down when my legs touched the mattress. I moved backwards, watching dan slowly and seductively crawl onto my bed. I was expecting a kiss but instead, he flipped me over onto my stomach and pulled off his leather belt (because leather is better amirite?) . He tied my wrists to the bed frame and got the syrup from my dresser. He poured it into the small dip in the middle of my back. It was cold and sticky but I didn't mind.
He began to lick upwards, making sure that none of the syrup went to waste. When he reached the top of my spine, he didn't stop. Instead, he moved upwards to my neck, sucking and biting. It was sure to leave a mark, bit I didn't care. He undid my jeans and pulled them off in one swift movement. He untied the belt and raised it above his head. The belt came into contact with my ass, along with a low moan each time. The pain was overtaken by pleasure. Dan flipped me over so I was facing him, and he kissed me, letting me taste the sweet sweet syrup. He kissed lower...my neck, my collar bone, my chest, my hips...

His hands worked their way down towards my throbbing erection, his warm touch sending shivers up my spine.
He slipped his fingers under the waistband of my boxers, pulling them down slowly. Painfully slowly.
"God, Dan, hurry up...I need you..." I moaned.
He looked up at me and smirked. His eyes closed as his breath reached my neck...
"If you need me... Show me."

Dans P.o.v
Phil turned us over crushing my body underneath his, but I didn't mind, I kind of liked the pain. He was now on top and making his way down my body, leaving a trail of kisses as he made his way down.
He took my cock and started to suck. He slowly licked the underside of my cock teasing me, making me shiver. I moaned as the pleasure erupted inside of me causing Phil to suck harder and faster.

I tangled my hands in his hair, pushing him downwards and thrusting at the same time. Already, I was about to reach my climax. Phil must've known because he stopped and stood up, reaching for the syrup.

He poured a line of it from my chest all the way down to my cock, and looked me in the eye. He bit his lip and hovered over me. He was so fucking sexy.

He seductively licked the syrup from my front, slowly getting lower and lower until he reached my dick. He took my whole length into his mouth, sucking the syrup into his mouth. This time he let me reach my high. I gripped the bed sheets, arching my back before coming in his mouth. He swallowed it, happily. I sat up, remembering the pancakes I had sitting on his bedside table, and that gave me an idea...

I reached out for the pancakes, and showed them to Phil. He must have had the same idea as me because his eyes had that same evil glint mine had.

I set the plate down on the bed. I stood up and walked over to Phil, who was now at the edge of the bed. I kissed him and turned him so that he was facing the bed.

"Pour some syrup on the pancake, Phil..." I whispered sensually into his ear.
He took the syrup from my hand before pouring a large amount onto the pancake.
"Leave some room for the other toppings..." I said, wrapping my arms around his waist and grabbing his cock. I started to slowly stroke, making Phil lean his head back, resting it on my shoulder. I got a little faster, earning a chorus moans and growls from Phil.
"Dan...I-I-m gonna...fuck!" He moaned, as I got faster and faster each time.
He threw his head back and came...all over the pancakes.
Once his breathing came back to normal, he bent down and rolled the pancake up so it would easily fit in my mouth.
"Open wide..." He said, shoving the pancake into my mouth.
I tasted the syrup, and I tasted Phil...and it tasted better than any other pancake I'd had before.

The more pancakes i ate, the more i realized, Phil hadn't had any yet. I glared at him, he knew what i was thinking, he smirked back at me. He picked up the last pancake, and stared at me, waiting for me to do what he wanted. I grabbed the syrup and poured it over the remaining pancake, and i let Phil do the honors. He carefully gripped my dick and started slowly jerking me off. After a matter of seconds, i i came, all over the pancake. Happily, he grabbed the pancake with his hands, and ate the whole thing whole, licking his lips and smirking.

And that's what we call the Dan and Phil special.