Chapter 1

A/N This is probably not going to make a lot of sense in the beginning, bear with me, I do have a solid idea in mind. 

Main Characters 

Amber-17

Blake-18

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Ambers Pov*

Have you ever wandered through life eating your grayish apple when you see something. Something un-ordinary. a spark in that strangers eyes. like something you've never seen before something not on your color spectrum of black to white and all the shades of grey in between? and then it's gone. But somehow your grey apples seems a little brighter and whiter while you continue your walk to high school. Pondering what it was in his eyes that caught my attention and held them. 

*Blake's Pov*

I was walking down the road and something in that girl's eyes caught me, her hair wasn't white nor was it black or grey it was some strange color of happiness, and optimism, of enlightenment and creativity, of spring, and her eyes! her eyes were  cool, quiet and light, and there was a spark of something there. Something knowing, and than she was gone. Into the crows walking towards the local high school leaving me to wonder what it was about her that lit up my world for those few seconds.