Chapter 7

It was official, James and I were together. I didn't know how I felt about it though. I like James and all, but I feel like I had to say yes because I didn't want to upset him. I never knew that he would ever have feelings for me like that. It came completely out of the blue. James and I have decided to keep this just between the two of us. We didn't want anyone to know our business we don't need anyone bothering us about what we do with our personal lives.

Mikey was supposed to hang out with me and James today. We mutually agreed that we would hang out at James' house because we wouldn't be seen together. James didn't want Mikey to lose all of his friends too even though they are complete douchebags. I wonder if hanging out with Mikey was going to be a regular thing. It will make my life be such a mystery. Dating James in secret, being friends with Mikey in secret, I don't know, I don't want my whole life to be a secret, but I don't want everyone to know my business. It's a tough situation.

James asked me to come over a little earlier just so we could talk. This was the first time I saw James since New Years. I was a bit nervous considering I'm going to see my boyfriend for the first time. I can't believe I just said "my boyfriend." I never thought I would say that. My love life was never a concern to me.

I got to James' house and he was waiting right at the door. His parents were not home once again, they were working. James gave me a big hug and I paused for a second but then gave him one back. He had the biggest smile on his face he was so happy to see me. It looked like he was ready to go in for a kiss, but he hesitated. I guess James didn't know whether or not it was okay to kiss me at the time, so I went and kissed him. His face brightened up even more after that.

"Hey Johnny how are you?"

"I'm great and you?"

"I'm just really happy!"

"Awh why?"

"Because we are together. We have only been together for two days and I already feel like the happiest person on the Earth."

"Awh James that's so nice." We went and sat on the couch together and watched tv. It was enjoyable, James didn't want to show too much affection since we just started going out I could tell by the way he was acting. I was okay with that I felt the same way. I could feel him just staring at me but not in a creepy way he was just smiling at me. He was so happy and with every moment that passed that he stared at me and smiled I didn't know how to feel. I'm second guessing this whole relationship. I don't think I'm bi sexual, I think I only like James. I hit puberty a little earlier so I knew how I felt with the whole girls situation. Everyone was still in the girls had cooties stage and I thought girls were pretty. I never felt that way about boys though. The one and only time I did was when James said he had feelings for me. I don't know this is all so confusing to me, I don't know what to think. I'm just going to try and make James happy and maybe the feelings for him will grow.

The doorbell rang and James quickly jumped up from his seat. He went to open the door and there was Mikey standing on the other side of the door. He hopped into the house quickly.

"Yo Mikey."

"Hey James. Hi Johnny."

"Hey Mikey." I said a little quietly.

"So Mikey what do you want to do?"

"I don't know James, whatever you want."

"Lets head to my room. C'mon Johnny." I walked upstairs behind James and Mikey. We went into James' room and I just sat on his bed. I was trying to not be so quiet, but I couldn't help it. James and Mikey decided on video games I didn't mind what we did so I just agreed. James was getting it all set up and Mikey turned to me.