Chapter 1

*Saturday Morning*

I Woke Up With A Bunch Of Pain in my tummy i grabbed my tummy tight. After a few moments later the pain went away. I rolled over on my side and saw my beautiful husband of 2 years sleeping so peacefully. I started Staring at his beautiful brown mop of curls and touched them with the tip of my fingers. Next thing he woke up and those beautiful green eyes shined from the sun.

Me: Hi Babe How Did U Sleep?

Harry: Good Babe How's The Baby treating u?

Me: Good She Was Kicking Me A Lot This Morning But It Went Away.

Harry: Good.

After we talked about the baby and stuff we got up and got ready to eat breakfast. My Phone Started To ring and i picked it up and Louis Is calling me .

Me: Hi Louis What's up?

Louis: Oh Nothing I Was Just Wanting To Know If u and harry wanna go camping with me and the rest of the guys.

Me: Sure We Would Love To go I Tell Harry!

Louis: Great! I'll Be Over To Pick u guys up in a hour.

Me: That Will Be Great!

After I hung up the phone i ran downstairs and told harry. He Was So Happy He Always Wanted To take me camping. So After we ate breakfast we went upstairs and started packing our things. After We Did That Me And Harry Took a quick shower. We Got Dressed and put our stuff in the living room and waited for Louis To come pick us up. After about 10 minutes later we heard a horn blowing outside we look out the door and there was Louis and the Guys.

Louis: Hey Guys!

Me: Hey Louis!

Harry: Hey Mate!

Louis: We Got The Perfect Spot For The Camping Spot.

Harry: That Fantastic mate!

*In the car*

After About Being in the car for 3 hours my tummy started hurting again like it did this morning. I Started Making a lot of faces and harry asked me if i was alright i lied to him and told him that i was fine. He Said Okay But in The Inside i wasn't okay. The Car Came To A Stop after about 6 minutes later. The only thing that was bothering me was that my tummy was still hurting from the baby kicking me. I was In so Much Pain and i was still making those silly faces when harry saw me he absoultly knew that i wasn't okay.

Harry: Baby Are U Sure That Ur Okay?

Me: Well The Baby Is Kicking Me Very Bad!

Harry: Well Lets let u sit down for a couple of hours. How Does That sound.

Me: That Sounds Good!

While I Was Sitting Down i watch the boys set the tent up and acting crazy as always. After A While I Feel Something Wet Underneath me i got up and i knew right there and then that i was giving birth to the baby!